part thirteen

PART THIRTEEN

           The group awoke from their luscious bean-like, roast beefy sleep. Edwin had a little bit of a twitch, and shouted, "crunchy tits!" without meaning to. He woke the entire frenzy of litty famness. As he took count of all the members of the Parliament of O2 Joes, he realized... "Holy shit snap crackle and pop! Cole and Tuppie have vanished overnight! Out of our human pile!"
          That got everyone stoused. The group quickly jumped up and began summersaulting monkily. "Ooh ooh ahh ahh!" Screamed Peter, aroused.
          "Banana, I am!" Garvey replied in a monotone voice. Benwoîtt looked like his grandma, and like he'd just seen a ghostly spirit bear vagina.
            "My Cistor?! Où elle est?" Typed in anger, Benwoîtt. Peter rallied onto Benwoîtt in a slithery snakey snake manner. He pushed his earlobes so far that they wiggled into Benwoîtt the Banana Man.
           "Shut up," Peter snarled enthusiastically. "The love of my miserable life is missing from me! We musteth gallop our way towards his hostage point!" Peter sung snarlily like a Tuppie old woman bear. Suddenly, Peter flew back into Edwin, and saw, in his mindhole, Tuppie taunting Cole with his dandelions. She was dragging him by his armpits into Disneyland! The most happiest place in the world! But it obviously wasn't real! They're still on the island! Oh their god! "I hadeth a vision! Use dandelion in a sentence, quick!" Yodelled Peter like a snarling nutsack.
          "Dandelions, I LIKE." Garvey screamed severely insecurely. Peter shot him a mouldering disappointed smoulder over his shoulder.
           "No." Said simply Peter. Edwin jiggled in jumpingly, a creepy pedo smile on his crusty lips.
           He began, "Da cheetah... is fastah... dandelion!" He shouted in glee, mixed with horror, surprised at the level of intelligence of his words. Without warning, a monkey appeared from a hole in a stalactite! He shrouded down to the moist terrain of the drippy cave, and bent over. His butt shaft waggling a shart right out onto the terrain moistly. From the shart, grew an old wolk weak wooden door.
           "That bunny rabbit just shat out a door!" Garvey's butthole sneered from underneath the leafy cloth of Garvey's leafy pantaloons. The group took cautious steps towards the fluid infested door, reaching out for the snazzalicious knob. Suddenly, the group went in!