part nine

PART NINE

         "Peter Meater get out of me!" Edwin munched fatly, his rollful belly dancing in the wind O Yhel. Peter scrambled back in shame, wiping himself of Edwin's sauces.
          "Sorry, you're just so irresistibly ugly. Pantene. It helps my hair growl." Snarled Peter. His eyes brightened as his brain discovered a thought for once. He drooled slightly. "Shit! I need my brain cells or else I'll continue saying...? Let's fuckin goooooo!"
         Cole (violently) slapped his bloody tears away from his cheeks. He was too depressed to ask anyone to help get them back. The tears were slurped up by Tuppie The Beastly BarnOwl. She tiptoed squirmily to Peter, then repelled slightly. "Who even are you, bitch." Peter snarled while shoving rocks into his gaping mouth.
"My name is Tuppie, but for short, most call me Tuppie The Beastly BarnOwl. I'm a prostitute." The foul black haired bitch explained with a shit-faced grin. She started laughing barnyardly, her laugh being inhaled, as she imitated a dying hyena who mated with a duck, later seeking out a happily polyamorous relationship with a beaver and moose to feel something.
"Legitness. Meater Peter!" Garvey thrusted loudly. Tuppie stopped mid sentence during her conversation with Peter Meater, eyeing Garvey vexedly.
"Shut the fuck up you're acting like a four year old spoiled bitch brat screaming at Walmart. Please. Sew your mouth closed with a stick." Threatened Tuppie whilst galloping towards Garvey. She raised her hand, and petted his balding head so hard, he lost all sensation in his butthole.
"You are a little bitch."