part fourteen

PART FOURTEEN

The group took in the sight. They teleported right outside of Cole's shitty cabin!
One of the logs was... green?
There were shadows within the cabin. The group snook up like a butt cheek on a stick, peering inside. There, they saw a gruesome sight they could never unsee.
Cole was dressed down in a mom robe, wearing grandma Louis makeup. He even had a wiggy wig on, with curlers! Tuppie was dancing the dance of cross dressing, taunting him with her moves, also a butt cheek on a whittled stick of wood. Peter shot down the door with his intense gaze, having a severe mental breakdown, almost kermitting sever slide. Peter wobbled half heartedly in, throwing a brick at the wall for no apparent reason. He then threw another at Cole by accident, meaning to hit Tuppie. He was out of bricks:( ("Shit! I need more bricks!") Parenthasized Peter with a sexy snarl. "Cole, I'm here to save you."
Cole was unconscious. Benwoîtt stepped in. "Tuppie! Tuppie my duppie droopy poopy cistor? What have you fait?" Worried Benwoîtt in a sturdy tone.
Without warning, Cole the Pole startled himself so intensely awake with a shart that he sneeted. "Holy shit vagina!" Him hollered. The groups eyes were focused on the aftermath of the shart... a... slippery sandpapery egg? Him bootyhole hurted hardly. Suddenly, Cole realized Peter was staring at him with such an intense adoration... Cole almost orgasmed.
Tuppie was newly triggered, they flawed her plans to make him cook her a cheese infested smokey weiner. Suddenlyer, the slimy egg... had a pop! Out glid a hairy beast, who turned out to be the spermy spirit bear! It had a sexual roar at Peter, and shimmied whilst summersaulting up to him. Peter became extraordinarily shook and roared back like a flimsy feline on steroids. Suddenliest, the filthy spirit bear flew back on its heiny back, separating its ghastly legs and grasping Peters noodle man arms. It began to flail him like a lassoo and smiled pervishly at the anorexic aneurysm of a boy.
"Mom! Stopeth!" Howled Tooper the Beastly Barn Booper. More suddenly, the spirit bear came cakily to a hairy halt, tossing Peter like a rag doll against the wall. It fell upwards into the darkness of its soul and shoved its face inside of Tuppies face lol. Tuppie felt completely and UTTERLY at home, a single pringle tear tingle ringled down her deformed cheek. She forced pushed her acid tongue through her cheeksicle, she ate slurped the tear.
Finally, what everyone was waiting for, the spirit bear moistly, like a fat cow, bulldozed Tuppie into its vagina, the Beastly Barn Owl of a child jostling the entire way. Then, in the blink of an earlobe, the spirit bear banished.