part six

PART SIX

"I have to go to The Shelomp Cave. I have to get my brain back. I can't live like this anymore." Peter spoke wildly, his words actually making sense for once. Cole attempted to process what he was saying, but could only find himself nodding in confusion.
"Peter, what the fuck are you saying. I've been on this island longer than you, there are no caves!" He pounded into Peter's brain with his penis, through his left ear. Peter jerked away, his ear soaked in pre-cum.
"We need Garvey and Edwin's aid to traverse the Jezzepers area. Lettuce find them!" Peter said, confused. He didn't remember where he was, or how he'd gotten there. He snatched Cole by the balls and dragged him miles to where he smelled the aroma of Edwin and Garvey. He pantsed Garvey, watching as his vagina flopped out. No undies. Promiscuous. "Oh shit! More elderly parts!"
Garvey shit himself and turned around, covering his area with a leaf. "What do you think you're doing?"
"Trying to find the Shelomp cave. What are you doing?" Peter snarled angrily, his saliva splattering all over Garvey sexually. Garvey slapped him and his teeth fell out. Peter started cry-laughing, and bent down, picking up his teeth with his tongue and chewing them with his gums. He swallowed. His teeth grew back once the teeth drowned in his stomach acid. He later shat them out.
"I'll help you find the cave, but it'll be quite the journey. Pack some poem DVD's. Yes, poem. You may get... aroused. Horneoused, as the Spirit Bear says." Garvey puked out, slumping on the mudden ground. Peter slapped himself up from his crouched position, a broad, toothy, lopsided, shit stained grin on his face. Garvey grimaced, shitting himself again. He'd have to change soon enough. It smelled like Brendon Vaginasack, a smelly morbidly obese kid from Cole's old school. He happened to be Cole's best friend, and butt buddy. They touched tips. A shit load of times. Like so much that it was gross. Like way too much.
Cole teared up at the memory of Brendon. Garvey smacked the floor angrily with a thundering clump. For no reason. Peter and Cole ushered to his side, kneeling down before him. Cole felt a sudden urge to smash a rock in Garvey's brain. For no reason. He held his urges inside of him, taking his anger out on himself instead. Slicing his wrists, he ate some ass. His own.
As his blood dripped, Cole ate a rock, shitting it out. He then used it to smash Garvey's brains. Then he left in search of the Shelomp cave. Peter followed closely behind, with a moner boner. They traversed the ugly island for days, no food or water or toilet to relieve them. Cole had started eating Peter by the time Garvey had found them. "Garvey is me. Edwin dead is. Fucked up you my brians. Shelomp is go cave."