part four

PART FOUR

          It was Peter's meter long pubes. "Peter meater! Get out of me!" Cole screamed in lust. Peter scrambled to his feet, yanking an extra large elastic band from his asshole. He pulled out all of his pubes from Cole's mouth and wrapped them in the elastic. Cole fell to his knees, tying a bow with the soggy hair. He smiled at the perfection.
          "That was so intimate."
           Suddenly, Cole noticed that Peter clothes were not there. He gasped, while fitting himself between Peter's legs. Butthole water dripped from Peter's ass, and Cole licked his lips. "It's so sexy when you water."
           "Shut up, botcj."
          Then, Cole shoved his head straight up Peter's ass crevice. The stretched donkey hole gaped around his neck, and Cole decided he needed air. He yanked his head out of Peter's ass, smirking. "That was nasty."
           Cole threw up. Peter crouched down and lapped it up, sighing when he was finished with his meal. Cole threw up again, this time, it was pure blood. "Fuck! I'm turning into the spirit bear!"
          "What?"
          Everything went black.

          Cole awoke with a start. He smelled something rotten and dead, noting his underwear wrapped around his head like a turban. His dick flapped on his thighs as he swung back and fourth in the breeze. "Where the fuck am I?"
           Peters voice broke him away from his thoughts. "But what if the cockatoo takes out your eye and lays eggs in your socket? How I live with that?"
           Cole glanced around confused, attempting to find the source that what's his name was talking to. He threw himself off of the branch he was attached to, dying on impact. Peter quickly rushed to his aide. Cole awoke suddenly, and realized he wasn't dead, it was just another episode. "Sorry, I haven't eatedned my special vitamins in a few decades. Hi, I'm actually 64 years old, almost old enough to retire!"
          Peter gave Cole a blank stare. "No you're not, botch." He said flatly.
          "Oh yeah, that's my dad. But he's dead, I killed him by accident. We were playing horsey x werewolf. We tried to make a werehorse but it didn't work. I don't wanna get into it now." Cole violently smacked a tear from his cheek, as it fell into a nearby lagoon. "I have to go get it back! Peter, help me drown."
           Just as Peter was about to shove Cole's head fluorescently into the puddle which they called the lagoon, the earth started shaking. Edwin was near by, they could both tell. Cole yanked his head up from the lagoon, crying because he couldn't drown. "Fuck! I'm invincible. Peter meater, you failed me! I'm the spirit bear, I cannot die!"
          "Shut up, Edwin's coming." Peter slabbed. Cole was hysterical, and he reached for a stone, licking it. He then slammed it into his brain, making him fall unconscious.
          "Peter, you dingus! Why did you do that?!?-!:8;92@2)-$;(:8/5282?;"