part five

PART FIVE

Cole awoke to Garvey's vagina in his face. He screamed in terror, before scrambling backwards and falling 69 feet. He slapped the water like bacon on a frying pan, sizzling as he sunk to the depths of the earth.
Garvey gasped as he watched Cole fall off of the log he was perched on, slumping into a puddle. Cole took a dramatically sexy breath, bringing himself up from hell. "Why were you and Peter doing sexual activities in the forest? Not even I would go that far with Edwin."
Edwin looked hurt. His chest felt tight as he watched the scene unfold before him. "We were exploring our sexualities." Cole winked at Peter. Peter snarled sexually back.
"Gay is wrong! You must find women bears to explore with sexually. They'll teach you the way of the wood." Edwin was bawling at this point, his fat rolls jiggling in sadness. So offended, he took out his carving knife and placed it on his wrists. Across the stream.
"Edwin! Stop it!" Peter slurred droolingly. He comforted Edwin. Suddenly, Garvey dived for Edwin's stomach rolls, getting lost in the world that is Edwin's skin. Edwin allowed his wrist blood to drip sexily on Garveys neck, and Garvey twisted his body like a chameleon so the forthcoming drops could swim on his tongue.
Cole and Peter found an opportunity to scatter as one, disturbed by this action. Cole was on Peter's back as Peter ran like the wind, yelling "YEE HAW" and "GIDDEY UP HORSEY!"
The two decided to rest after their eventful day, Cole's head a mix of ache and boon after slamming a rock into earlier that day. Time didn't exist on the island, so the four habitants had no clue what hour it was, including the Spirit Bear. The boys fell into a roast beefy sleep, and they appeared in each others dreams.
In Cole's dream, Peter Meater was smacking Cole with an abortion stick, yelling, "give me back my brain cells!" Cole's next dream that night was of him snorting out brains into Peter's ears. How strange. After three dreams, Cole awoke, fearing for his life. He hit Peter in the face with some balls, tEa bAggiNg him.
Peter shot up, panting. "I..."

bo•on
/bôüń/
verb, adjective, pronoun, adverb, conjunction, preposition AND interjection
past tense: booned; past participle: booneded
1.
used to describe, insult, tell or even thrust.
"i booned yesterday." "boon you bitch!" "i have to boon(tell) you something *sad face*"
synonyms: boin (boon in french)

little note just in case anyone was confused!:) basic knowledge but whatever..