part ten

PART TEN

"We're going to the fucking Shelomp cave right now I need these brain cells–" Peter stopped to baaaaah, "where'd the soap go?"
Cole started crying because he knew his already fuck buddy and soon to be boyfriend/husband needed his brain cells. "We can't dilly dally, the love of my life needs his pink moosh."
         The group; Cole, Peter, Edwin, Garvey, and Tuppie all nodded vigorously, whilst whipping. They set off in search of the cave, and Cole face planted to the moist daisily terrain, inhaling the pollen, and sniffing in a squiggly line, using his back legs to push his body. Shelomp fumes entered his nose hole, and as Cole lead, the Leaf Blowing Crew followed intensely.
           Hours passed, seven to be exact, until Cole finally landed on a tablet, engraved with a penis. It was fully functional, and a large, green START was plastered on the tip. Cole slammed his nose into the green button. Suddenly, a tree opened wide, and lights led down steps. The squad slithered down them. Suddenly, Garvey let out a painful scream. "Falling I'm!"
            "Shut the fuck up- hey we're falling!" Garvey's butthole yodelled angrily at him. Edwin glanced dramatically snackwards backwards, watching the love of his life tumble towards him vigorously. Edwin couldn't risk his fat killing everyone, but he did anyway. He took a graffiti tumble whilst the old Tlingit smashed him from behind.
          Cole oinked flightendly before he was flown into Peter's ass crevice. Peter snarled kind of LOWKEY a bit sexually, before doing a front handspring into Tuppie the Beastly BarnOwl. She sighed because she wanted to kill herself, right before her face hit the bottom of the stairs. "Thank god I ain't y'all!" Garvey's butthole hollered from on top of Edwin's fat rolls. The hashtag squad moaned sadly from underneath his weight.
           Peter waggled out from the bottom of the soggy pile, wiping himself clean of all the juices that had dripped from all of the people. He spotted, in the distance, an old, wrinkly, smelly, dusty book that he could blow the dust off of. It was his favourite activity. He squiggled towards it and picked it up eagerly, gathering it up. It read on the front in gold, The Centaur Chronicles. "This looks like a piece of shit lol who'd wanna read this?"
         "We have 150 reads on Wattpad, bitch. Let your juices melt into it at @Scoobydoofs. Anyways, I'm gonna go eat Milk Duds. Enjoy." A godly voice protruded from the above. Peter's eyes widened, and he spun his head all the way around like a barnhowl, mouth gaping. He blinked stupidly and returned to the book. But when his eyes landed on it, it was in Tuppie's mouth!

groping peter's spirit ™ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara