part two

PART TWO

Cole panted. His thoughts were jumbled as scenarios bounced around his brain. He had no idea how to react to Peter's naked body. His chest was raked with fiery red hair, but it was just meter long pubes. His breath caught in his throat, as he shamefully caught glimpses of Peter's area. Maybe he's the spirit bear. If I'm a spirit bear too, we could live happily ever after, he thought retardedly.
         "Peter," he gasped in shock, breathless at the sight. He wanted to run his fingers through Peter's pubes, he wanted to braid his anal hairs, he wanted Peter's everything. "I don't know what to say."
         "You don't have to say anything," he whispered, his shit breath fanning on Coles cheeks. Cole didn't care, he simply got a boner for the second time that day. The boy nodded, too busy staring at Peter's breathtaking beauty.
         "What the hell are you two fairies doing?" Garvey screamed, slicing through the sexual tension between the two. The duo tore apart, eyes wide at Garvey's presence.
         "We are just two lonely piglet boys," Cole's voice trembled. "My dad beat my gorilla cheeks, but he didn't mean it. Please excuse my dead aunt Sally. I've got to go let the ancestor rock in me."
          "Boy, what shrooms did you smoke?" Garvey shook his head, shoving his arm down the length of Cole's throat. Cole gagged, but felt his penis harden. The adolescent ran his tongue over Garveys hairy arm, eliciting a moan from the man.
Garvey suddenly jumped back in alarm, vibrating his arm to rid it of the saliva. "Get on your knees," he began with a hard expression. Coles eyebrows knit in confusion, but he obeyed. He saw in the corner of his eye a flash of red... the second spirit bear! Oh, it's just Peter.
Cole relaxed, and rubbed his hands together, making fire. The old man seemed concerned. Garvey slapped his thighs Tlingitly, but continued anyways. "Pray to the God of Jesus, then do a forgiveness dance," he shouted. "You too Peter... hey did you get some work done? You look like the second Spirit Bear."
"Golly gee you guys! It's getting close to fire time, you've been up here all day– what the fuck is going on here?!" A voice Cole recognized as an old, fat Tlingit bellowed.