part seven

PART SEVEN

"Bad boiz, you are." Garvey uttered out in a retarded manner. He was resting on a pile of snail shit, forcing the boiz to fan him with coconuts.
          "Garvey, stop being artistic and help us find the cave. We have to restore Peter's braine." Squawked Cole smellilly. He hadn't brushed his teeth since he was a fetus, considering his mom would shove a toothbrush up her ass and brush him. All over. Garvey could Tlingitly smell the rank fumes vibrating out of his biggest face hole. Peter growled and snarled as he dug up the earth like a high canine. "What the absolute forking fuck, Peter?" 
"Penis faced mouth breather bitch whore cunt mother fucker asshole plots." Peter snowed aggressively at Cole. Cole began sniffling, and before he knew it, he was bawling with bowling balls now. His mother used to call him that every single night before he went to bed. She's dead now. Car accident. Suicide. "Pore face whole."
Cole fell over. He had vision. It was of the Shelomp cave, he realized slowly as another brain cell died off. Bats were eating Un Roi in the darkness, whilst chanting the power puff girls' theme song. Cole couldn't get it out of his head. He felt like that's so raven!
          "Coligan, get off the moist terrain you stupid dinosour!!" Peter snarled drooling moistly.
         "blerrrrrtchhhh chriieowycyhw wbtkwlfoufyw" Cole replied thoughtfully, this was the smartest thing he'd said in awhile.
         "Me out eat!" Garvey exclaimed, unexpectedly taking off his pants with a knife.
          A sudden crunch came from the clouds, the sun darkening for a moment. Then, a body flew down from the heavens, splatting onto the moist terrain. "Garvey! You suicidal prostitute! Put that bitch away."
         Garvey's eyes widened, and he arrived in a sexual manner everywhere, especially onto Cole's miniature balls. "You Edwin are. Art thou where been?"
          Edwin grasped a green straw, stabbing it into a plastic cool lime refresher Starbucks cup, angry. "Garvey, speak normally you Yoda wannabe fuck."
          "Okay... love Wedwon me you." Garvey spoke shamefully, putting his head down depressedly. Peter snarled girlily, snapping in a Z formation, head rotation, hip circulation, watering.
         "C'mon bitches! Let's go get my braines back at Shelomp mall!!!!!Starbies!!!" Peter growled snarlily, farting out a Tpoth fairy. The Tpoth fairy wiped the shit off of himself, grinning grannily from earhole to earhole. He puckered his lips and kissed his ass flexily.
           "What the dingus berry fuck? I was stuck in there for centuries, even since before Pppeter Mmmeater was a concept! I've heard everything, and I'm here to help;)" groaned the Tpoth, eager to help the four misguided soulily boiz.
         "What even is your namehole?" Snarled Peter a little bit too sexually. Cole neighed from his buttocks from behind a tree two kilometres away.
"My name is..."