part twelve

PART TWELVE

          "Smart are you now?" Garvey rangled to a missing Peter. Suddenly, the group noticed Peter was not there, for some odd reason.
           "Peter Yeater the Meater Beater! Where art thou?" The clan chorused in unison songily. They all frantically broke their necks looking for clues as to where Peter had vanished to. Without warning, Peter burst from behind a stalactite. The group took in his appearance.
          "Is that a polo shirt? And khakis??" He gasped to hold in a gag. "And slicked bAcK HAIr??! aNd BiRKenSTOCKS???? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" Cole buzzed excitedly in terror.
Suddenly, Tuppie snatched Benwoîtt's weave from under the stalactite that tumbled vigorously onto him. She began to move her hips in an apeish way. Benwoîtt quickly caught on and did the same. They both, in unison, slithered out of their pantaloons and touched pinkies.
            Unexpectedly, the two started sharting out bubbly's. They commenced small, and began forming into the size of an itszy bitzy car. The duo moaned in frustration as they pushed their rectums to the extreme. Without warning, the brown bubbly shot out and attached together, around Ranjit, who seemed shookethth. For half a second, Ranjit looked terrified, but quickly recovered and began masturbating in his bubble. "Look at my butthole bubbly!" Quivered him.
         The fluctuated group watched in awe and waved emotionally as the Indian penis bearing human man, they knew for just shy of an hour, fleezed in the breeze away. Peter sneeted at the floating bubble in the distance, he felt like a little bitch now that his brains were returned. Peter turned his neck around like an howl, the h is silent, and spotted Cole weeping like a willow in the corner of the terrain.
Peter waggled like a jelly monster towards the weeping willowless soul of his mother, aka Cole. Peter ran his dusty fingers alongside Cole's bum sensually, honking in his ears to calm him down. As Cole turned, he donkey sneetched abusively toward Peter, causing the Red Head outta Bed Five Cents Cabbage Head to stumble back. Peter vibrated his period blood red eyebrows at Cole in an intense manner. "Why'd you just count to ten?"
"Gee golly guys, it's just about time for fire dancing. JOIN MY TLINGIT TRIBE!" Roamed Edwin in Tlingit glee language. Garvey slapped Edwin's thighs like a Tlingit, interrupting Edwin.
"I you interrupted lol." Growled Garvey like a mentally ill person.
"I like jazz!"

sneetched
sñEëtčhęd/
verb and adjective
1.
a round twitch and sneeze mating together to form a tourette
2.
the Chinese tree that bears the sneetch.
synonymes: sneeble - to sneet
sneché - french