part fifteen

PART FIFTEEN

        Benwoîtt didn't feel safe, so he sent kissy emojis to everyone he's made friends with. Then, intensely, his clothed buttocks ripped open with a fat shart. Out popped a... portal? It was a glistening purple, mixed with mucus green. Yummy. "Cistors, it's beeîn fun. But I have to part. Au revoir!" Xd'd Benwoîtt melodramatically. He heel-hopped like a bunny, penetrationing the purple mucus. Yummy.
          This goodbye made a thought shine in Cole's pink muddy moosh. He never wanted to be away from Peter again. And he did NOT only want to be homofriendsual with Peter the Meater... he wanted to be...
          Homosexual. Peter.
          Eye contact. Peter got the memo, and charged snarily for Cole like a manly, meaty woman bull. Cole ripped off his grandma clothes and allowed Peter to begin penetration. They stared at each other in the nostrils for a solid two hours straight. Until Garvey put his vagina in their faces, urging them to attach lips. In sync, puke fell out of them into Garvey, and the wannabe Yoda ran away screaming into Edwin sensually. Cole neighed lovingly like an old man, adoring how Peter shoved his face inside of Cole's. Their  tongues fought for dominance inside of their gummy gums and toothy teeths. "Anger keeps you lost!" Stupidly spoke the owl Edwin, as if he was stupid.
          They decided, telepathically, to share shovingly the ancestor rock, which Edwin was holding in his Tlingit hands for no reason. "Edwin! Shove it up me, you old fat Tlingit?" Cole whooped like a howly horn.  Edwin began letting bloody tears flow down his Tlingit cheeks. Garvey waddled up from behind Edwin and smacked him around, drinking his yummy tears.
           Cole's butthole slurped up the ancestor rock snazzily, like a little BITCH. Without even more warning than any of the other chapters, a floaty groany fairy slithered eruptingly from the middle of nowhere. "Daddykins?" Slobbered Garvey in the Tpoths direction.
           "'Tis me. Try not to cream urself lol." Groaned Groaner stoner the boulder moulder. "I just had sex with myself. Anywho, I was revived to tell Peter he's, in fact, the second spirit bear. And I approve of your gayism. Goodbye!" With that, the Tpoth burst away.