Chapter XI: "Thank You And, See You Soon As Well, Kihyun-ah...OH!"

KIHYUN'S POV

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

"...you heard it loud and clear, right?"

"You can't just blurt out something like that!" Hyungwon exclaimed as Hyunwoo, Bora and the others all laughed. I wanted to talk at the garden but for security reasons, we decided to do it instead at the library. Sir. Jung went back to his office to get an update from Commander Jo who was still at the KCIA HQ.

"Ever heard of being discreet?!" my best friend angrily asked me. "Where was the Yoo Kihyun who kept being worried three years ago for me and Hyungwon?!"

"Technically, I was Yoon Kihyun back then..."

"YAH!" Korea's Romeo and Juliet angrily shouted at me. Well, they do have a point.

"So what should have I done?"

"You could've said something else to her or maybe start another topic to talk about. Imagine what she must've felt after hearing that from you." said Hyunwoo.

"That's what we've been telling him earlier!" Yeonjung complained.

"But he just went on with it." said Seungwoo.

"Kihyun, you're a hopeless case!" exclaimed Jooheon. "The two of you aren't even dating yet but you had the nerve to say that to her! Only couples like these two here with us can use that with each other!"

"It sounds as if you're someone in a relationship, oppa." Jooheon suddenly looked surprised and shook his head vehemently.

"That's absurd! I was just saying what's on my mind and I'm sure everyone here knows and understands my point. Right?" He looked at everyone and most gave a nod. No, actually, all of them nodded. I noticed though that he and Yoonho exchanged looks with each other and then looked away again.

"So how did your conversation with her end?" asked Hyungwon.

"Well, I wanted her to go back to sleep so I just cut it short and told her to.... do that..."

"Your Majesty, permission to speak freely?" Bora asked.

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead."

"You should at least call her again and tell her you'd like to apologize for what you said earlier."

"Lady Bora is right sir, you should call her again." Said Gwanghyun.

"Wow, hearing that from someone who didn't want to give me her number earlier, sounds really ironic, right?!"

"I was just looking out for you, sire. Hehehe."

"You heard Bora unnie! Calll her now! It's already afternoon so I'm sure she's wide and awake right now. And besides, I want to talk to her." My best friend said with a smile.

"Why would you want to talk to her?!" I asked.

"Oh we're just going to ask her a little something." Said Hyungwon.

"What are you going to ask her?! Yah! How come you have my phone already?!"

"You kept yapping earlier so you didn't notice that I grabbed it from in front of you. Now was your password your birthday? Oh! It's still the same! Now to your contacts..."

"YAH! GIVE THAT BACK!"

"Get down, Kihyun. Relax! We're not going to say or ask her anything weird." My best friend as she tried to calm me down. "And by the way, you should really learn how to control yourself from blushing that much."