Chapter XXX: The Fourth Assassination Attempt(s)

SOMEWHERE OVER FRANCE

HYUNBYUL'S POV

"...remind me again why we're going to Rome?"

"Well, we're having a date there!" Hoseok said with a smile.

"And of all places, why there?"

"Because, that's a secret."

"So we're going to Rome for a date but whatever we're going to do there is secret?"

"Yes! Well, most of the time, I'll take you around the city, we'll take pictures, do some fine dining... the rest is a secret!"

"And when the heck did you plan this?"

"Hmm, the day I accepted the invitation the dinner party at the Embassy!"

"He was so adamant to go to the Eternal City with you since he knew this jet would be arriving before then." said Donghyun.

"It was all a perfect timing then..."

"Correct! Look, I'm sure you'll enjoy there very much!"

"I've always wanted to go to Rome... so this might not be a bad thing..."

"I know you do..."

"...You know that I've always wanted to go there?"

"...! Um... what I meant was, you looked like someone who... always wanted to... go there! Yes! That one!"

"Right... you did..."

"Yeeeesss..." Hoseok said as he looked at Donghyun.

"Anyway, after Rome, where to next?"

"We have Schengen visas anyway so... technically, we can go to another country if you'd like!"

"Oh right! We have that kind of visa... hmmm how about we explore the other cities in Italy for a while?"

"Granted! So, are you excited now?"

I leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Very excited because I'm with you!"

"I can assure you that you will enjoy to the fullest! Rome, here we come!"

BUCKINGHAM PALACE

KIHYUN'S POV

Once the dinner party ended, we went back to the palace (the Queen and her family left first) in order to rest since we (Sewoon is joining us this time) would be going around the city this time in a semi-private capacity. As such, we have to rest for the night.

After I got dressed in my night shirt, I visited Miyeon and Sewoon in their room.

"Oh? Where's Sewoon?"

"He's taking a shower right now. Would you like some tea?" she asked.

"Nah, I'm fine. Are you tired?"

"Just a bit; I'm still full of energy though. Hahaha!"

"...can I declare you as my queen already?"

"Kihyun! Hahaha!"

"Alright, just kidding. But you know what? Earlier at the party, all the people who talked to me, whether it was Prince William or the PM or some businessman, they all said one thing and that is, you looked every inch as a Queen."

"...they did?"

I nodded. "I'm being honest here. Your stunning dress, manners, etiquette, even your English skills, they all noticed that and said you really looked like one."