Chapter XXXI: Angels Huh? Like This One Beside Me?

CLARIDGE'S, LONDON

SEWOON'S POV

...

Hyunki...

Those words...

Everything I heard just now...

Just who are you?

"I should be asking you that question, Sewoon. Who-are-you?" Hyunki said as he glared at me. "Be careful with your answer though, I don't want to use force in this um *looks around*, enclosed space."

Is... is he planning to kill me here?

No... I don't think he'll do such thing...

But still...

"As of this moment, yes they are. Lim Youngmin and Kim Donghyun have both been knocked out cold."

They've got those two?!

Who is he working for?!

"Don't want to go first? Fine then. I'm Agent Lee who works for the MI5. Yes, you heard right. I work for Her Majesty's Secret Service."

MI5?!

I should've known!

"There you go, I introduced myself now. Your turn and based from our situation, you have no right to stay silent. Time to let the cat out of the bag, Ponyo."

He's right...

So... should I just... tell him the truth?

Maybe he knows a lot already so...

...no...

I CAN'T!

With all my strength, I kicked Hyunki (on his chest) which made him stumble back inside the cubicle but he used both of his hands to stop himself from falling and instead, he launched himself forward and hit me with a headbutt! This caused me to fall down giving Hyunki the upperhand; he quickly went behind me, grabbed both of my hands and pulled them behind before making me kneel down.

"Oh Ponyo, I told you I don't want to use force in this small space. Look at what you made me do... You gave away something about you already."

WHAT?!

I DID?!

"How you attempted to make me fall back inside that cubicle... typical... North Korean move, correct?"

0_0

HOW DID HE?!

"Hahaha! We studied different fighting styles and techniques during our training so identifying what you did earlier wasn't too hard. So, you're North Korean eh? And too close to His Majesty... wow, the stuff of thrilling Korean dramas... Ready to talk now?"

Mom...

Dad...

Sungwoon hyung...

The others...

Noona...

I'm sorry...

I nodded.

"Good. Let's make it quick, shall we? We don't want the others to start thinking, of something, right? Speak, NOW."

At that point, I knew I had no choice.

The act was over.

MIYEON'S POV

Why is Sewoon not back yet?

I glanced at the direction he headed to earlier.