Chapter XV: "How Often Do You Eat Ramyeon?"

The Next Day

MIYEON'S POV

"Heeey! I'm sorry I've been unreachable since yesterday! I have an event tonight so I'm really busy! Tomorrow for sure I'll call you! I have a lot to tell you and so do you!"

"So that's why she hasn't been picking up, she's busy with an event tonight."

"Hyunbyul noona has another event already?" Sewoon asked.

"That's right."

The two of us left the house earlier and are now riding the bus. This time though, I would be the first one to get off.

"So, did His..."

I immediately gave Sewoon a look which said 'don't-you-even-think-of-saying-it!'

"I mean... did the two of you send messages to each other last night?"

"... yes we did."

"Are you two dating now?"

"Um... no... not yet."

"When do you intend to say yes to him?"

"When the right time comes."

"That's what everyone says before saying yes."

"What do you know about this stuff... tch..."

"I'm just one the lookout for you noona, okay? I don't want you to go through another Minhyun style breakup or something like that."

"Don't worry. I don't think he would be like him towards me."

"Well, I guess you're right. After all, this is Kihyun hyung we're ta-"

DID HE JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!

I immediately noticed several passengers (the bus we were riding in was full) looked at us so I quickly covered his mouth with my hand and said,

"AH! KEY! SHINEE'S KEY! HAHAHAHAHA I STILL LIKE HIM! HAHAHAHA"

I waited until those people looked away and went back to minding their own business. I removed my hand from his mouth as soon as that happened.

"Noona!"

I leaned close to him and whispered, "Do you want to say goodbye to your dear G-U-I-T-A-R-?-?"

"...alright! I get it! You still like 'SHINee's Key'". He replied.

"Yah, you're not going around what you said back then, right? About that you-know-stuff."

"Of course not. I keep my promises and you know that. Besides, I'm busy these days."

"With what? Keeping your grades high, right?"

"Well yeah but also... other stuff."

"Like what? Writing more songs?"

"That too..."

"And what else? You're not in a relationship or anything like that, right?"

He went silent.

"YAH! JUNG SEWOON!"

"I'm not! Aish! Of course not!"

"But of course, you only have Seungwoo as your boyfriend."

"BEST FRIEND, NOONA, B-E-S-T F-R-I-E-N-D! And this is your stop already! Get off!"

"You're hiding something from me, aren't you?"

"Of course not!"

"I'm going to grill you tonight!"