Chapter XXIX: "Then You'll Be My Hamster Queen..."

BUCKINGHAM PALACE, LONDON

As everyone awaits for the arrival of the royals, Hwang Minhyun was leaning by the wall while talking on his phone. And on the other line was...

"HWANG MINHYUN YOU IDIOT!" Kang Daniel shouted. "DO YOU WANT THE KING TO KILL YOU THERE???!!!"

"Daniel, I appreciate your concern but don't shout at me!"

"THAT WAS NOT A CONCERN, YOU FOOL!"

"Minhyun, why are you even there?!" It was Hayoon this time. "Why didn't you tell us?!"

"Look guys! It was all on short notice! My uncle said he needed me here so he sent his private jet to pick me up and here I am!"

"Your uncle did what now?!"

"Wait, your uncle has a private jet?"

"Daniel! Focus!" Hayoon shouted at him on the other line.

"Sorry..."

"But guys... I did plan on talking to her again..."

There was a sudden silence...

"...well, you'll be dearly missed, dude. See ya in the afterlife." said Daniel.

"No one survives the wrath of our Hamster King." said Hayoon after which was followed with some giggles between her and Daniel.

"You guys are exaggerating now."

"Oh wow, Mr. Hwang Minhyun a.k.a the guy who dumped Jung Miyeon a.k.a our future Queen is feeling all so confident now!" Daniel said sarcastically. "And how could you think that she would spare you even just a millisecond? Huh?"

"It's worth giving another try. I won't lose anything."

"You'll probably lose your life if you did so I suggest to drop that plan of yours." Hayoon told him. "You already did that stunt for her birthday. Everyone saw your gift, that music box and the letter which she read. Kihyun made her promise not to let you go near him."

"Guys! Come on now! I'm not trying to or even planning to steal her from him! I just want to apologize, properly, and let her know that I'm very happy for the two of them. That's all."

"And are you REALLY happy for them?" Daniel asked.

"Of course I am!"

"Are you REALLY REALLY SURE?" Daniel asked again.

"Urrgh! Daniel! It's the truth okay!"

"Yah! Don't forget you're inside a palace full of other people so it's best if you keep your voice down there, okay, Minhyun?" Hayoon told him.

"Psshh..."

"I'm pretty sure that Kihyun knows you're there already though..."

"Well, that won't change anything..."

"Oh yes it will!" said Hayoon. "He'll make sure that you won't get to talk to her even if she's okay with it!"

"Then I'll just have to use some other means to do so!"

"Yeah like what?"

"... I'll think of one! And I have a backup plan!"

"What, another letter?"

"..."

"You are in London right now so almost everyone at the top of society knows each other..." says Daniel.