Chapter XXXII: "IT'S A FREAKIN' CUCUMBER!!!"

SOMEWHERE IN NORTHERN ENGLAND

The train which carries Kihyun and his party was moving very fast towards Scotland. A few hours before they embarked, the Dukes and Duchesses of Cambridge and Sussex as well as their children already went ahead after having tea with them in Kensington Palace.

Since it was pretty late already, most of the people in the train were asleep in their carriages. Both the Princess and the Crown Prince were with the King in his carriage along with Gwanghyun and Jooyoung, next was the carriage in which Sir Jung and Commander Jo occupied followed by Miyeon and Sewoon's, then came the Lees and Intae while the other carriages were filled with the rest of the staff, guards and other passengers.

Kihyun was fast asleep with both Seungwoo and Yeonjung's heads on both of his shoulders. Gwanghyun was the only one awake while Jooyoung was fast asleep on the couch in the other side. Gwanghyun was busy checking their schedule for tomorrow and their last day when he looked at the three sleeping royals in front of him; he couldn't help but smile before he took out his phone and snapped a photo of the three. He went back to tablet and notebook and a few minutes later, he was asleep.

After his talk with Hyunki, Sewoon had planned to tell Miyeon everything but, he decided against it and instead, told Hyunki (thru a text message), that he'll just tell her when they get to Balmoral. Hyunki agreed and asked if he should come with him to which Sewoon also agreed.

Miyeon earlier had tea with Kihyun and his cousins as they listened to their schedule for tomorrow. Apparently, formalities would be relaxed tomorrow since the British royal family has planned a more informal lunch with them which included barbecues (by Prince Philip himself or the Queen) as well as the usual activities which they do when they go there during summer. Kihyun, his cousins, Minhyuk and Miyeon were all relieved that at least, they could relax a little following that day's activities.

"Gwanghyun, can we-"

"You have several state visits to Japan, the Philippines, Jordan, the Nordic Countries a.k.a. Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway and Iceland, and finally, the U.S. next year, sire."

0_0

"Can we-"

"No Your Majesty, we already agreed to all of them."

"And-"

"You gave your seal to all of these visits months ago. I was surprised actually when we talked about the countries you wanted to visit like Japan and the Philippines when you already agreed to both of them.

"Oh... did I?"

"Should I list all of the dates in which you signed and gave them your royal seal?"

"There would be no need, thank you."

"I'm sorry Your Majesty but next year's schedule won't permit even an unofficial visit back here."

"I understand, we can go back next time then... Right, so, we will be going back to London tomorrow night at around 10PM, right?"

"Yes sire and then the next day, our last schedule will be a farewell party at Kensington Palace after which, we will have our flight back to Korea."

"Yah, can I-"

"No sire, your schedule is all..."

"YAH! LET ME COMPLETE MY SENTENCE FIRST!"

"Kihyun, there's no need to get so worked up..." Miyeon said as she held his hand.

"...fine..."

"I'm pretty sure that having short temper runs in our genes." said Yeonjung.

"Except for me! Hahaha!" said Seungwoo.