Something is wrong here

Pidge woke up with a jolt. She sprung up, looking around to what had moved her.
But there was noting there.
Where the hell am I...
She thought, as she tried sitting upright a little more. She realized she was a bit lacking in her responses on her left side as she tried moving around, stumbling each time.
Why can't I move? Was it the effects of the planets atmosphere? Or whoever captured me...
She thought it was suspicious that they hadn't bound her hands or feet. She suspected they were watching her. She looked around the room. It was barren, with the bed that was sticking from the wall that she sat on as the only furniture. She looked up and by chance saw the flicker of a green light in the corner of the ceiling.
She scowled.
You cowards, afraid of a little girl? Can't even post a guard outside of the door. Well if you want to kill me go ahead and try. No one has done it yet.

She went up to the door at the front of the room, knowing if she had to defend herself she still had her bayard. The door was a standard space door; no handle you need a code or a hand to put on it. She by chance tried it, and... the door opened. She was a bit off put, more nervous than when she was thinking she was held captive in a tiny room. She stepped outside, realizing that the only thing that lay ahead was a long, dark hallway.
Got nothing better to do.
She thought, bitterly accepting her options. She went into the dark unknown hallway, the only light coming from her green bayard.

~[•]~

Allura was anxiously gripping blue's controls, very nervous about the prospect ahead.
I lost a whole paladin, we have to find her... if the Galra find us we will be down a lion.
She chided herself for thinking this, though, thinking to herself, we will also be missing the wonderful Pidge. She's only a child...
She turned and looked over at the red lion that flew beside her, seeing two small shapes inside.
What would her brother think?
She tried to push these thoughts aside as they went further into the great unknown.

~[•]~

The ship Pidge found herself trapped on was a lot larger (and scarier) then she expected. Hallways would twist and turn, going on for what felt like an eternity. She eventually found what looked like a control room but was more baffled by it.
The technology, the emblem, although old and decrepit was distinctly... Galra.
What is going on here?
There were no Galra around despite their numbers being certainly not on the lacking side.
The emblem was also... off. It looked chipped and torn up as if it was struck down the center by something. The super computer that lay in front was also looking a bit strange. It looked operational but the par where you would place your hand was removed and replaced with a slightly smaller hand, a little bigger than her own. Now that she got a better look at the room, it was certainly very unsettling. Somehow if this was a Galra ship she wouldn't be so creeped out.
But this room looked like a Galra ship interior, but was devoid of any elements other than looks. She decided to take a chance and put her hand on the computer pad.
And it turned on.
The computer hummed to life and it dimly flickered on, exposing a cracked and old screen.
I guess not everything has been replaced. But what is this ship and who owns it?
Maybe the Galra are trying to trick The other paladins so they won't attack... but then why did they put a computer I could open on here?
She began looking around at the different applications on this computer, seeing the tracking symbols of enemy fleets, and various rebel bases. But the bases weren't the same planets they had liberated. They were completely different, and now that she looks poked the Bright red emblem that blazed before her on the screen hovered over Vrall and was labeled
Conquered planet.
She felt a violent shiver run through her, as she navigated through the listing of planets and bases, she got more and more confused and afraid. She eventually found the planet she had been to last, and saw it was also conquered.
How long have I been asleep?!
She thought, horrified. Then, as she looked for the distinct blotches that were voltron, she found nothing. From behind she heard "You must be very confused."
She flipped around terrified by the sudden figure and began lashing out with her bayard. She didn't process who it was at first, until she focused on a cloaked figure ahead. Their face was hidden and their stairs wasn't much taller than her own, and by their side was a weapon that mirrored her own. They defensively held up their hands as they slowly walked towards her, saying "I'm not going to hurt you, just let me explain..."
the second they backed enough from the door, she took the opportunity. Dashing past the person, they called after her as she blindly tore down the hallways, trying to get as far away from the unsettling figure. She hit a few walls, but nonetheless continued, her boots making very obvious and noisy steps on the cold Metal floor. She was looking behind her for any sign of the figure, until crashing into something solid.
And she crashed into it hard.
Her mind began spinning as pain exploded through her shoulder that felt the hardest blow. It wouldn't be enough to really get to her but mixed with her sluggishness from earlier and copious amounts of running, she began to feel herself slip away again.
No no no I need to get back, the team needs me, green needs me, Matt needs me!
She looked weakly up at what she crashed into, and saw a figure hunch over her. They wore a mask and then looked up promptly at another approaching person. This person was shorter than the other, and the figure that was hunching over her spoke a few words, all of which went unheard by the injured Pidge.
They also had what looked to be a sharp shooter rifle over their back, and stood up after they noticed her staring. The figure she ran from earlier now hunched over her and said in a voice loud enough for her to hear,
"Don't worry. You are not in danger but will be soon, we can explain... but now you should sleep."
And she didn't have much choice as she fell out of consciousness.

_____________________________________

Ooooh weee! What an exiting chapter.
Sorry this was short and a bit trash but I'm getting to the good part soon! Tell me how you like the chapter please!
Thanks!