<better late than never>

Ok!
So I found out that there was a Josh Keaton positivity day on April 11th and I missed it!
But I wanted to just talk about it because I thought it was so great.
If you don't know, he is Shiros voice actor and a great person who was really active in the fandom.
He does a lot for fans and is generally a great guy.
But...
We just can't have nice things I suppose, because of some things he said about ships in the past, people just...
Did so much wrong.
I know I explained it poorly, but my friend
TheDragonPatronus Wrote about the whole thing in one of the chapters of her book refuge, so you can learn more there.
I just want to spread the message that he should be appreciated and he should be sent nothing but respect and love for what he does, because after all that happened he's had to withdraw from the fandom a bit.
Basically, if someone says some bad stuff about him, just explain to them that it's not ok.
Just wanted to bring light to this great guy, and explain that he needs some positivity due to recent events.
(Sorry for the poor grammar and nonsensical sentences I'm really tired)
Also, a little disclaimer.
(Don't even tell me that this chapter is a mess, I know)
Many of the people who attacked him were really, really hardcore shippers, so please, in any show or fandom you are part of has a creator who doesn't agree with a ship you may or may not have, please just accept their opinion and be civil?
Thank you!
I won't have a new chapter out that soon, I've been busy lately but I hope this will tie you over for now.
Thanks all you reader peeps!
~Ashie~