The beach

The four lions were flying above the small planet where their fellow paladin had disappeared. They began to descend towards it, all anxious for what they might find down there. Lance descended first, landing gracefully on the pale white sands. Matt began to walk towards the back of the lions head where he would be able to Leave but Lance grabbed his arm. "Wait, I think we should look around here a bit first. I've got a bad feeling about this..." Matt reluctantly nodded and stood by the windows staring out at all the sands that were below. He created a hollow screen in front of him and began using it to scan the sand below. "Woah! That's freaky..." Matt said in a confused and intrigued voice, making Lance look up at him. "What? What's freaky about it?" Lance sat up as Matt brought the screen down a little so he could see. "The sands are more than 6 billion years old which is pretty weird, the atmosphere has traces of what appears to be something similar to anesthesia, and the water..." he trailed off and looked worried. "What?" Lance said. "It's filled with massive shapes... like giant Arthropoda. They are about the size of one of these lions..." he looked at the screen with distant eyes. Lance figured out what he must be thinking, and said "listen, Matt I know what you are worried about... Pidge is capable she wouldn't get attacked so easily by something like that. Something else must of happened. We can fly around that forest there." Matt sighed and said "yeah... I know Pidge is capable of course but this had to have been something serious. What if she can't get past this problem? We have to go down there, at least for a little."
Lance sighed and stood up, putting on his helmet and handing one to Matt. "We're going down there for a minuet, then going back up, ok?" He said. Matt nodded and put on his borrowed helmet, as the two informed the others they were going down on the beach.

____________________________________
This chapter was absolute trash my goodness-
You see I'm very sick at the moment and didn't know where to go with this One, but I promise I'm getting to the best parts very soon- I'll get another chapter out soon, I promise it will be longer than this
Open to any feed back!
Watch season 5
It's like only 2 hours in total
Just do it
~Ashie~