Meet the kidnappers

Pidge managed to get away from talking about who had kidnapped her as telling them they were from another dimension and was also her and Lance would be a bit strange even if they had a trip to another reality before.

The paladins, after much deliberation, agreed as Pidge was not hurt in any noticeable way and Matt made sure she wasn't controlled by something, they all got in their lions, Keith in red with Lance and Matt in green with Pidge.
Pidge wanted to explain to Lance to brace himself for the experience as it may be shocking to realize it was him he was looking at, but she never got the chance, and decided she would pretend she had never seen the two people yet; so she could be shocked along with them.
It may be a lie but it was all she had to work with.

They arrived at the planet Pidges kidnappers planet of choice, landing on its rocky surface near their ship.
It was about the size of Pidges lion and was a dark, triangular shape. Shiro sat infront of the ship with Allura to his right, Lance to his left, then Hunk and Pidge begins him. They were all obviously a bit more protective of what Pidge did and where she was. Allura spoke through the intercom to Pidge.
"When were they supposed to come again?" She asked her.
Pidge shrugged.
"I think it should be when they see the lions. They didn't tell me that much."
Just as they spoke to each other, the hatch door under the ship made a creaking sound, then slowly opened wide as the dark interior of the ship lay beyond. A ramp extended outwards, as two figures emerged. The taller one stood at the door way and the shorter one began to walk down the ramp. They were draped in a different cloak than the one they had on with Pidge, it was still a long black cloak that draped around their body and had a heavy hood around their masked face, but also had a green trim around the hood and sleeve cuffs.
How fitting. Pidge thought.
Allura lowered Blues head down towards the cloaked figure and projected through loud speaker,
"This is princess Allura of Altea, and the blue paladin of voltron speaking. Based off the word of the green paladin you have abducted her earlier, and apparently you have information that is somehow dire enough to Warent this. We shall listen to you, but will take you in our custody. Understand you are not a friend or ally as your actions do not allow you such a title, and any wrong move from you or your accomplice will be followed by being banished or arrested affect of immediately. Do I make myself clear?"
She allowed a pause for herself, as the cloaked figure clearly nodded and pressed a small metal piece on the side of their collar.
"I hear you, princess. We only ask for you to make sure our ship can go too- you may hold it with one of your lions if that brings you any solace. We appreciate your kindness and promise you will not regret your decision."
The thing they pressed amplified their voice substantially, and it seemed to make Allura seem off put slightly.
"Yes, well, you and your accomplice must stand their on the surface their, we will take you into custody-"
She was clearly nervous but kept herself composed, and motioned through the monitor to Shiro to go and cuff them and hold them in his lion. He complied and lowered the black lions head down to the surface of the planet, and quickly cuffed both her and the other figure who walked down the ramp quickly after.
Shiro ushered the two into the black lion, and then spoke into the intercom,
"Hunk, Lance can you two have your lions carry their ship back?"
They bother replied with a quick yes, and then Shiro and the other lions began to ascend off the planet, with hunk and Lance lifting the ship off the planet with a little bit of difficulty.
As they all flew away from the planet, Pidge gave out a small sigh of relief.
She was dreading when the other Paladins find out who these two kidnappers are. At least at the castle it may be put off a bit, and she can think a little more about how to react to when they reveal their identities.
The lions flew in silence all the way back to Vrall, tense and confused by these two strange kidnappers.
Pidge then had a bit of a startling thought.
When they see who these two are, what will they think about themselves? Will they ask about where the others are, in their own reality?
She remembered when she asked the two seemed tense.

Ill help if it keeps all of the others safe. But what if I can't trust this other me? What will I have to do?
She gripped her controls a little harder.
What ever it takes.

A Galra base a small moon sat quietly. Its generators gave off a sickly purple light that created an ominous and off-putting look.
It was relatively empty as it was a base that is mostly outdated, and some Galra were there taking inventory. A young Galra officer was angrily signing off on a few imports, muttering about how he shouldn't be stuck on some old archaic base. As he walked back inside to another section of the base, he missed a strange phenomenon occurring in the sky. Above the atmosphere of the planet, what appeared to be a flickering of light in the sky was happening at a rapid pace. Suddenly, a swirling plane of white light that was about ten feet across appeared. It was surprisingly easy to miss at first, until it became brighter and brighter, as a small dark mass was flung from it. The plane disappeared as the mass began to fall towards the planet, the unsuspecting Galra never seeing the mass, even as it bared down on him at a rapid speed.