An arm, a leg, and some debris

The last thing hunk saw of the battle before he was sucked into the portal was the black lion. He saw it turn back just as time ran out.
He realized he had been seemingly paralyzed by the white plane as he passed through it and his lion began plummeting down ward. He snapped from his state and looked out the window.
He was heading down ward but had dropped the paralyzed green lion, who was heading straight for a massive pillar of rock.
"Pidge!!"
He cries out, flipping yellow all the way around and flying as fast as it could towards the green ship.
He knew his lion was the slowest and he wouldn't be able to pull both of them up in time.
Green will also get destroyed if I don't do anything!
He grasped the smaller lion into yellow's front paws, and clutched it into the massive yellow cat and flipped around so its back was facing the pillar.
They made contact and yellow crashed into the pillar, shattering it and causing the two ships to continue falling.
Yellow made a growl of pain, but was relatively fine.
Hunk then pulled the green lion up and hovered in the air.
"Let's get a good spot for you to lie down in..."
He found a clearing of bare rock in a deep canyon and flew down ward.
He had a brief flash of his old fear of heights but was able to push it to the back of his mind.
He set green gently down on the rock bed and set yellow down next to them.
Hunk sat back a bit in his chair and thought of what he should do for green.
I can't use my bayard- unloading a whole load of gunfire on my friends isn't a good move.
He propped his head up on his arm and used his other arm to fiddle with yellow's control.
Then he had a thought.
He sat up and firmly grabbed one of the controls.
Yellow has claws...yellow. Has. Claws.
Yellow has CLAWS!!
He sat up straight and lifted one of her robotic arms.
It's now or never, Hunk!
He aimed a paw at the green lion and took a look at the vines that encircled it.
The worst was a massive vine that looked like a massive muscular python; it twisted tightly around the green lions chest and around its front legs.
A plethora of smaller vines snaked all around it's other appendages and its tail. Around its eyes was another vine but he could see no light shining through them.
The thing the small ship had shot them with seemed to be a foam type substance that hardened around the back of the green lion. That was where the vines had emerged.
He tried to calm himself down from the nervous pit in his stomach as he aimed the razor-sharp claws of the yellow lion at the smaller green lion.
"It's gonna be fine Hunk, don't even worry."
He put the massive paw closer.
"It's not like...you could crush your friends...with...one. Small. Motion."
He put one claw and dug carefully into the vine.
They were a lot tougher than they look; it took three clean(and two more sloppy) slashes to finally get the big vine off of green.
"Yes!!" Hunk lifted his arms and pumped them into the air.
"YEAUSS!!"
He got up quickly from his chair and yelled to yellow.
"Open up yellow I need to get down there!!"
The yellow lion growled in compliance and opened its mouth to let him out. He lept from the lions gaping mouth before it could even lowered its head to the ground, and ran towards the smaller green shape.
"Pidge! Matt!"
He got to the head of the green lion which was resting on the ground and stood at the massive closed mouth.
"Please green I know you have to hear me."
Nothing.
He thought what could be wrong and was afraid he was too late, but remembered the plate.
The plate! The foam!!
He ran to the closest vine hanging down off the body of the lion; and began to climb. It held his wringer s the way until about a foot from the top, and it snapped.
He grabbed hold just before it fell, breathing heavily as he watched the vine fall back down to the earth far below.
"Well...*gasp* guess that's something to watch for..."
He climbed up completely and carefully stepped through the vines. He made his way over to the panel which was met with even more bad luck.
It was on the side hanging off the green lion; one wrong step would mean a plummet to the hard earth before.
He took in a hard breath and grasped onto two nearby vines firmly in each hand.
He swung up to the side of the panel and was mesmerized by what he saw.
It was a black, obsidian colored black square which had a red light blinking on it.
He got a chill down his spine.
A tracker perhaps...
He summoned his bayard as just a simple hand-held device and then smashed it into the black rectangle.
It cracked, fissures appearing through the entire thing.
It then cracked into many pieces completely.
And the foam hardened.
"Woah.. please tell me this wasn't bad..."
He was afraid he just made taking off the foam twice as hard, but realized it now came off by simply hitting it lightly.
So he proceeded to hit the foam. A lot.
After a while it was almost completely off, and all the vines began to shrivel and turn a garish Brown.
"Yes! Yes! We are getting somewhere.."
He then climbed down and away from the lion and made it back to greens head.
To his great relief, it's eyes were flickering and Turing on.
And a voice was heard from the other side.
"...hunk? Is that...you?"
"Yes!! FINALLY!!"
He collapsed to his knees on the ground and gave out a sigh of relief.
He stood up as the lion slid its mouth open halfway, and two figures were seen at the back of the lions gaping throat.
"Pidge? Matt? Please tell me you're both ok because I swear.."
A limping Matt came out, clutching a hurt Pidge and helping her walk, and once she waved him off he proceeds to collapse on the ground.
Hunk rushed to Matt and Pidges sides as he relayed all that happened.
"Oh my quiznaks you two!! I was sucked with your lion through a big white plane, and it nearly launched me into a rock pillar, and we crashed into it but guess what we didn't die! And I destroyed the vines and I'm jut so glad your ok I was so scared like seriously oh my quiznak it. Was. A. Lot."
He took in a long breath and closed his eyes, opening them to see a tired Matt smiling at him.
"I saw you catch us through the window... that was... so cool.."
He then rested his head on the ground, suddenly looking in very, very bad shape.
Pidge ran next to them and appeared to just shrug off the minor bruises and cuts all over her; and also had shriveled vines across her armor.
Matt had virtually none but two still clung around his uninjured foot.
"Matt! Are you alright?"
"Yeah...I think I just...hit my ankle....and maybe, possibly sprained it too."
Pidge sat back and let out a sigh. She then looked frustratedly at Matt and just proceeded to just say
"God dammit Matt. Always getting yourself hurt and terrifying me." She then hit him in the arm lightly.
"Stop doing that."
"Sorry...lil...sis..." he said through tired breaths.
"I think I lost... a bit of blood... from that..."
Hunk stood up and stepped next to Pidge.
"Well seeing you two...um I don't want to say safe exactly but see no you alive is incredible! But what happened? Did you get knocked out?"
Pidge looked up at Hunk and gave him a concerned look. She had a hand on Matt's arm, and then reached out and hugged Hunk.
"Thank you." She said.
Hunk fell back from the surprise of her hug and placed a hand in her back as he sat up.
"Hey, is do anything for my engineer. And her older brother."
Pidge looked up at Matt. He knew she didn't do things like this very much; getting Pidge to connect with others was hard and even hugging a friend like this was a bit rare. Hunk smiled at her and hugged her back.
"But really. It's so good to see you alright."
He looked up at green. "I hope she's alright."
Pidge pulled back and stood up looking at the green lion behind her.
Green then stood up and shook off the pieces of the black rectangle, the pieces of foam, and the old horrible vines. Green then let out a powerful roar, breaking the rest of the vines off of her head.
Pidge looked back at Hunk and smiled. "I think she's all good to me."
Pidge then kneeled down by Matt and he sat up a bit.
She looked him right in the face and said
"Where were you hurt the worst."
He pointed to a large rip in his clothing in the middle of his rib cage on his side.
She brushed the cloth aside and saw a particularly deep and also a particularly nasty gash in his side. It had stopped bleeding heavily but blood was still coming out of the wound. His clothes were too dark to see the large puddle of blood.
Pidge looked back up at Matt and gave him a worried look.
"We need to get this taken care of!"
Hunk leaned by Pidge and said, "Well, I had seen a box back in my lion I had left there of spare wire parts. If we hook one up and run electricity through it..."
Pidge's eyes lit up as they said in unison,
"We can cauterize the wound!"
Matt looked up a bit and smiled.
"That's genius! Take my wrist band here; it's mostly damaged but part of it's still intact and if you hook it up to the wire it'll make a large, flat surface for more cauterizing potential."
He handed it over to Hunk who cradled it in his hands; part of it had been crushed, but there was a thin, metal playing within it.
"Thank you Matt."
"Hey I'm the one who got cut and nearly died scaring you too, you don't gotta thank me..."
Hunk looked at both of them and said to both of them,
"Let's go to my lion; green needs some time."
Pidge nodded and looked down at Matt, who proceeded to nod too.
Hunk handed the metal piece off to Pidge as he reached down and lifted up Matt.
"Woah man, your super light!" Hunk said.
Matt and Pidge laughed a bit, as Matt said back,
"It's called... being agile!" Matt then chopped his arm out in a move of self-defense. "WHU-POW!"
They all climbed up into yellow's head and Hunk sat Matt down on the floor with a small pillow under his head.
"Hunk, why do you have a pillow in here?" Pidge asked him.
Hunk looked over at the pillow, saying,
"Well, you see I guess I sometimes get a cramped back when we're just waiting for Galra so I'll just use a pillow for my back. Plus what if we get stuck on an alien planet that has no soft surfaces? Personally, I should be asking why you don't have a pillow Pidge."
Pidge snapped and pointed at him. "Good question."
Hunk then slid out a box that was nearby and began pulling out some wiring.
The two got to work, finding wires and hooking it up to the plating.
They were quiet for a little bit, but then Pidge decided to break the silence.
"So you wanted to know what happened. I guess I should... tell you. We were flying around when something shot us, and suddenly vines came through the back of greens head, and wrapped around me and Matt. I got my helmet on the dashboard and passed out after seeing the big portal thing.The air went out a bit which, didn't help at all... one of them wrapped around Matt's leg and he fell 'cause I guess he's clumsy..."
"Hey!" Matt said from down below them. "I mean that's true but that's not cool to say out loud..."
"Anyway... I remember green calling out in my mind that she was so startled and the foam paralyzed her legs. I then remember hearing you call out and trying to but, then the vines fell off me, and then we saw each other again."
"Hmmmm. Alright. I guess we could get a sample of that foam stuff, a new Galra weapon maybe?" He looked at Pidge who shifted uncomfortably, and then looked back at him.
"I wonder though, where are we exactly? Were we sucked through a Galra teleduv?"
Hunk made a tsktsk sound while trying to decide what exactly happened.
"Well I'm not sure. We have to get out of here soon but we could be... anywhere. The portal we were pulled through was strange, and I've never seen this planet before. The Galra could be after us I've never seen a Galra ship do that besides Zarkons main ship, and that needs Haggar to command it."
Pidge scrunched up her face a bit and said
"Wait, where is the ship you were holding with yellow?"
Hunk looked away, "Ahhhhhh it it may have gotten crushed slightly and crashed somewhere on this planet."
Pidge scowled and looked down at the wires and plate. She fiddled quickly with something and set down the now complete cauterizing tool.
"It could have something valuable on it... we should look for it."
Hunk picked up the tool and flipped it around in his hand.
"We can, what things could be on it, do you think?"
He handed the tool back to Pidge who hoped over Matt to his side of his injury and said
"Many things. An Antenna to call the castle and tell them what our location is; or a way to help him."
She nodded at Matt on the ground.
"Now, Matt. Brace yourself please. Hunk, hold him down. It won't be too hard."
Matt looked over her and scowled.
"You think you can say all these things about me just because I've got a bad foot and side. Just you wait little sis!"
He then coughed and sat back down.
"There there Matt don't hurt yourself."
Pidge pulled out the tool as Hunk places a hand on Matt's chest, ready to restrain him if he thrashes too much.
"Please don't scream." She scrunched her face up as she was clearly nervous, and then placed the tool right in the wound.
He screamed. Quite a bit.
It took about a full minuet to completely cauterize his wound. When he was still reeling from that pain they also quickly snapped his foot back in place.
He screamed then too, getting out after ward,
"Ah come on..."
He coughed and sat up a bit. Hunk has a stash of water in his lion, and they gave quite a bit to Matt.
"You need a lot of fluids you lost a lot of blood, and, Ah what is it again I'm forgetting something-" "is it checking the wound? Using antiseptic? Or maybe it's eating... I do not feel ok..." Matt leaned back and winced.
"I'm sorry you two. I've become a bit of a burden, haven't I?"
Pidge put her hand on his shoulder and looked at him.
"Your not a crutch Matt. Don't even think that for a second. You can be helpful regardless of your health, and we like having you around. Yeah does it suck that your hurt. Yeah. But whatever!"
Pidge patted his shoulder and sat back. She got up and looked out the window.
The sun was setting, the sky was turning an electric blue. The planet had two small moons and one larger one; a chilled breeze blew through the tall, monstrous pillars on the planet they landed on.
"It's been like, what an hour? Guess the days are short here."
Pidge crosses her legs and slumped down a bit.
"When should we go to the ship?" Hunk asked.
"As soon as possible." Pidge said, "but for now we can stay for a bit watching Matt, I'm not sure what else to do-"
Just then they heard a sound.
Hunk and Pidge rushed to the front of yellow's head as it was resting on the ground. They ran outside to see green still sitting there; but they looked to the end of the plateau they were sat on.
"What was that?" Pidge and Hunk both asked in unison. They both walked to the end of the plateau; which was high off the ground but big enough to hold both the lions. The end was a straight drop of a height of at least 200 meters. They looked down cautiously, and were horrified.
Horrific looking creatures were scaling the side of the plateau; and they were almost to the top.

Woahhh look at me boi just dropping those channels 👏🏽left👏🏽and 👏🏽right
(Sorry for the egregious emojis)
I know I had a whiplash uploading but I hope you like this chapter!! I'm proud of it because I can talk more about Hunk who I feel he is underrated! He is more than the leg or the cook of the group he's FRACKING SMART!
So I hope you fellow Hunk fans will enjoy.
(Pidge is still my favorite)
Next few chapters will be from a new perspectives but will be about Pidge and this team a lot too.
I'm so so very excited to see where this is going and hope you enjoy the ride as well!
~Ashie~