Chapter 13

WARNING: So this chapter is A LOT different than the shown I hope you guys like it!

__________

Natalie's POV

"Natalie! We have a problem." Hershel yells up to the guard tower. I nod to Carol as I run down the steps and walk up to him.

"What is it?" I ask alarmed, hand on my gun.

"Some new people.. they made it into the prison, the back wall is fallen in. I need you to keep an eye on them." He tells me and I nod.

"Of course Hershel." I say to him with a small smile. He gives me a smiles back and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I can tell you're worried about Daryl. He always makes his way back dear." He reassures me kissing my forehead.

I've grown a love for Hershel, felt like the father I never had. We've become very close, all of us. A close knit family.

"Thank you Hershel." I reply patting his back as he hugs me. I pull away with one more smile and walk away.

Soon the new people come outside.

I lean against the wall in the shadows so I can observe these new people that Carl found in the tombs, they seemed good.. or so I thought.

I️ over hear them talking about over throwing us. I briskly walk up to the guy, Alan, with the beard that's spewing all this nonsense.

"What is this I hear about over throwing us?" I growl and he scoffs at me. I take out my gun and kick him in the back of his leg, making him collapse to his knees. I put my arm around his neck making him struggle to breathe, then put my gun to his temple.

"Natalie stop!" Carol says and I hold a hand up to her and Hershel.

"We will discuss this later, now rest of you go inside. Carol I need you." I say and she nods a bit.

"Stop!" The big African American guy, Tyresse, says. I look at him and cock my gun.

"Would me a shame wouldn't it? Have your boy here loose his mom and dad in a span of 2 days?? I could make that happen. Or I could kill your boy infront of you and then kill you. Or keep Sasha and Tyresse here and send you on the roads with nothing? Hmm what will it be? Decisions, decisions." I growl, venom dripping my voice, making him shake his head.

"Y-you won't do anything. Y-you're just a girl." He stammers. I let go and laugh, grabbing his boy and shooting him in the head in an instant.

"NOO!" He yells, lunging for me. I point my gun at him and cup my ear.

"Oh what was that? I won't do anything?? I think your dead son begs to differ."

I laugh feeling my old self come out all too well...

"Don't underestimate me because I can kill you without blinking, just like I️ did your son here. Now get the hell out of my prison, Tyresse, Sasha. I'll let you stay and see what our leader says. But you.." I crouch down to the man who holds his dead son. "Don't threaten my family. Now leave." I say in a low voice grabbing his arm and dragging him to the front, Carol in tow. She opens the gates and I throw him out locking it back.

"P-please! Let me in!" He cry's and I whistle at the walkers who notice him.

"Better get a head start. Wouldn't want the walkers to get ya. Oh and if I️ see you again... I'll kill you." I say with an evil smile as he looks at me with terror, soon taking off into the wood.

Messing with me is one thing, look I'm a nice person... normally. But when you threaten my family and my home, a whole different side of me comes out