💗EIGHT

Hosoek pov:-

I took a nice hot bath and slid silk pajama set that Yoongi bought me other day. I laid on the bed, remembering today's events. I was so embarrassed since Yoongi kind of rejected to be intimate with me.

But on the other side, he offered me to be his friend. I don't know how that's gonna work out, since I have never heard slave and master becoming friends! But I hope it will turn out good and once day he will accept me.

Right now, he assured me he won't leave me so i am relieved. I tug on my sheets and decide to turn off the lights. As I am about to do so, i hear sound of breaking the glass. I jump off from bed and run outside my room. As I enter yoongi's room, i see Yoongi trembling on his walk and looking at mess on the floor. "What the hell" he mumbled.

"Yoongi what happened?" I ask and run towards him. "Ahh hoseokaaa" he says and walks towards his bed. "I will clean the mess" i say and grab a broom to clean the broken pieces of glass.

He says nothing and lays on his bed while watching me. His chin is rested on his palm of his hands and he smiles at me. Weird. I have never seen him giving me so much attention since I have moved in.

I clean the floor and put the pieces in trash.
As soon as I am done, he calls me. "Come here with your cute ass" he says and smirks.

What???? Is this really him? Is he drunk?

I walk slowly towards him and stood in front of him. He grabs my ass cheeks and started palming in circular motion. "Sooo goodddd" he mumbles.

"Yoongi? Are you alright?"

"I am fine baby" he says while licking his lips. Okay. Thats no way he is fine. He could never say like that.

Before I can ask him anymore, he sits on the edge of the bed and pulls me by my waist. My body jumps from sudden touch. His grip is strong but his hands are soft. Its hard to explain.

I was digesting the feeling as I am practically held by my master. 'Here it starts hoseok!! You wanted a master, you got one' I remind myself. Now I have to please him no matter what.

I swallow hard as he keeps staring at me. But this is so not like Yoongi i know for past few days. I lean forward and smell his mouth. It's not drunken smell. He is not drunk. Then why is he acting like this? Suddenly he wants me? In afternoon he asks me to be his friend and in night he wants me?

I don't understand what is happening. May be it's a test. But I don't know how to pass it! If I appose him, i will be breaking slave rule. If I go along, i will be disobeying his wish of being just friends. This is tricky.

As I am lost in thoughts, his finger trails around my lips. "Do you know what is funny?" He asks still pressing his finger on my lips.
I nod as no.
"I liked you the moment I saw you, ....when you fell in front of me from bush" he says and gives his gummy smile.

I am shocked. Really? He likes me? My eyes widened as I never expected this!
How can he likes me when I was in so much messy and poor state.

"Yoongi...are you speaking the truth?" I ask and immediately regret asking it as he huffed listening to my question. Stupid hoseok. How can you ask your master that!

"I am sorry" i say, looking down.

"Shuuuuuuhhh" he says and pinch my lips, holding them. He leans forward and removes my lips from his grip only to pull me in to kiss.

IS THIS FOR REAL!!??? YOONGI KISSING ME?
I am startled but I soon melt into kiss. I can't believe MIN YOONGI is kissing me ON MY LIPS.!!

FINALLY!!