💗SEVENTEEN

Hoseok's pov:-

I finally come out of my room and Yoongi speaks," Hoseok, I have a request for you"

"Yes, Yoongi?"

"Well,...at the party..umm...can you keep company so that strangers won't get chance to come and talk to me continuously?"

"Ok..but why wouldn't you want to talk with people?"

"It's nothing fun. They are mostly trying to impress me to get closer. For my wealth."

"Fine. I will prevent that" i say with my bright smile and he gives his famous thin smile from the corners of his lips. Sometimes I wonder if that's even real or is it just my imagination.

As we drive to Yoongi's father's house, memories rush through my head. I remember the day Yoongi bought me. I was so much scared. I feel happy that I grew closer to Yoongi through these days. But still I feel I don't fully know him. I feel like I know only one side of him.

And even though he has made me his friends, the thing I can't let out from my mind that 'after all he is my master'. And this thought, stops me from going closer to him. I should know my limits right? Even though my master treats me very well and even allows me to do job, still deep down I still remain a slave.

This thought grows deeper as I see the huge crowd from well known rich families at the party. They don't yet see me as Yoongi takes me inside the house by back gate.

"Ah, welcome Yoongi ya" Namjoon speaks as he enters Yoongi's room where Yoongi and I are waiting. He looks like elder prince. So much more handsome in the Royal attire.

 So much more handsome in the Royal attire

"Hello" Yoongi simply says.

"Woah you changed his looks completely" Namjoon says as he checks me out from head to toe. This makes me little uncomfortable as I swallow hard.

"Seokie!"
Jin shouts and runs into room. He is looking mesmerizing in the clothes that Namjoon gave him.

"Jinnie!" I shout back and hug him as tight as possible. We know Yoongi & Namjoon doesn't like us hugging but we simply decided to ignore them. After all we are best friends.

"I missed you" i say and he agrees. Thank god at least jinnie is gonna be with me at the party because I am feeling nervous again. Jin still in my embrace but I release him as I hear some whining.

"Uhh..ahh" jin kind of moans and I get worried about him. "Jinnie are you fine?" He quickly fixes his expressions and smiles. "Ah yes."
I look confuse and I see Namjoon smirking.

"Lets go out now" Namjoon declares not giving me any further chance of asking jin anything. He grabs jin by his waist and pulls his chin, kissing him in front of us. I gulp and look at Yoongi who is irritated. He grabs my hand and pulls me, walking pass by them. I look at jin one more time and he moans again as Namjoon whispers something in his ears. I want to look more but Yoongi pulls me to go in the hall.