♥TWENTY-SEVEN

Taehyung's pov:-

4 weeks since Hoseok is helping me writing my script. I must stay it all turn out to be more amazing than I imagined. I got so much time alone with Hoseok. I have successfully made me comfortable around me and my skinship.

No one can be that oblivious. He sure has sensed when I put my hand on his thigh, caressing it, going inner towards his clothed member. Or when I made him sit on my laps, hugging him, while writing a part from our script. He hasn't said a single word regarding our increasing closeness. I am sure he likes it too.

I am gonna submit first draft of the script tomorrow. I am positive it's gonna be approved and appreciated. Hoseok has fresh ideas and my writing along with it proved to be great combination.

I put a glass of fresh cold coconut water in front of him. He looks up, smiles and sips casually. Its nothing new. We snack together while writing. "Aishhh!" He yells pulling his hair.

I wrap my hands around his neck, standing behind him. I bend down and smell his soft hair. Its regular scene at home now. "whats wrong seokie?"
"I am just not able to guess the correct emotions of Hani! How am I suppose to write this?"

"I think you are not into the character yet!"

"Well i tried. What do you do Tae if something like this happens?" He looks up at me. I pinch his cute cheek. "There are many ways. Once I faced this problem too. I was stuck for two weeks!"

"What did you do?"

"Well, i actually acted the entire scene by myself! Spoke the dialogues i had written so far and rest came out naturally"

"Ohh! Thats great idea! Should we act this part too?"

I smirk and pull him up. So innocent hoseok. My little Baby. The scene he is writing is romantic one. I Just wrote the kissing scene two pages back. Perfect. I am dying to taste those lips. Specially since when I saw Yoongi kissing him at the party!

"Okay! Lets do it! I will be Kwon. You be Hani!" He nods. I pulls him closer and rest my hands on his waist caressing the sides. He closes his eyes feeling my touch and getting into character. So me too try to imagine him in highschool girl's clothes.

"Hani! Why can't you understand the one who loves you is me! Stop meeting Yoon!" I yell. He flinches his eyes cutely. He swallows hard before saying, "kwon, it's too late for us"

I lean forward and lift his chip up forcefully. He is shocked seeing me so aggressive. I trails my thumb over his lips. I can see him being suddenly nervous. He looks at me guessing if I would really kiss him now. I don't leave him a choice to ask or go out of character. I cant wait now.

I press my lips on his and jumps his surprise. Maybe he was thinking we would only practice our lines and won't do real kissing. Oh lord! He was so wrong.

I tighten my hold on his waist pulling closer against my body while my other hand tightly holding his chin, fingers burried in his chubby cheeks.

I ignore his struggling and kiss him harder. The character of hani was also supposed to struggle. But I can see he is not acting but really panicked. I don't give a f*ck. I keep kissing and tasting his soft lips. I bite on his lower lip and he gasps. I take the opportunity and rush my tongue inside, exploring his mouth.

He tastes so good. Its so addictive. I wanted to kiss him when I saw him eating at slave house 3 years back. I finally get it and it's worth of every step i have taken so far. I slowly rush my hand from his waist to his hip and caress in circular motion.

He reluctantly submit himself as I have hold him really tightly, leaving no space to push me away. it was well planned kiss. I know he is also feeling something as our saliva mixes. I slip my hand under his shirt and pinch his bud. He gasps again. I can sense he is being chocked due to lack of air but I don't wanna stop.