💚TWENTY-ONE

Yoongi's pov:-

I throw him on my bed like he is mine. I strip down my clothes without thinking much. The way Taehyung was talking to him about his lips and asking him to come over made me really mad. And I can't control myself anymore.

When I saw Hoseok for the first time, he was cute boy fell from the bush out of nowhere. I was amused by his behavior. And when Mr. Choi was beating him, i couldn't watch that. I thought it was pity. Because of compassion, I decided to buy him and free him as soon as possible.

But the things got complicated when that idiot jungkook drugged me and I slept with him. And even worse, I blamed him. I felt sorry for him when I realized he can't live by his own. He can't do anything on his own. and hence I decided I would make him eligible for independent living in this world.

But then I started liking small things and gestures he would do. I always ignore them. I always thought its all because I pity him. But when I saw that Tan holding his waist, my mind couldn't think properly. All i knew that I should be the one holding him.

I always have felt urges to kiss him. Specially when I know I slept with him and don't even remember anything. Having incomplete memory of it, always makes me uncomfortable. But I controlled myself.

I guess I really like him, because here I am now, completely naked in front of him. His eyes widen as he sees my proud risen member. I can see him blushing. I slowly come on top of him on bed and hovers over him. I start placing soft kisses on his perfectly kissable skin. I can't get enough of it. His neck is full of my markings and still I keep biting over it. He begins moaning my name with irresistible noises which are making me even harder for him.

I can date him. There is no harm in dating. There is no serious commitment of future in dating. I always had short relationships. Once I figure out why others are with me, which mostly for my money and status, I immediately leave them. In short I always leave whom I am dating before they could hurt me.

No one has before come to my room though. I would meet them mostly outside or my other house. Because i would know the relationship won't last anyway, i try to keep them away so that the memories won't hurt me.
We kiss passionately and he completely gives in. I am so proud of him, for asking about my intentions though. I skillfully pull his boxers down leaving him completely naked for me.

"Yoongi..can you use lube please?" He asks and I feel strong pain in my chest. Did last time I took him raw? How could I hurt him?
"Sure" i say and lose touch only to grab the lube. I take out sufficient amount and he sits on his four. Then I remember he has been taught how to please 'master'.

"Hoseok it will hurt. You can lay on your back. It won't hurt this time. I promise"

He agrees and lay on his back as his knees folded. I slowly insert my one finger in before moving around his hole. He gasps and moans. I move my finger in and out stretching his tight hole.

His arms hold sheet tightly as I insert two more fingers. After preping him, i take out my fingers and adjust my position. I take his hand in mine holding them for him. I insert myself in and he throws his head back, bringing his neck up.

I pause for him to adjust. He gasps and pants before saying, "move" I begin moving up and down, catching the pace. "Ahhh yoongiiii" he let's out loud moan with my name.

I hit his prostate continuously for pleasing him. I release his hands only to lean forward so that I can distract him with kissing his neck. His hands wrap around my neck while his legs around my waist. Our bodies join together as I keep yanking.

 Our bodies join  together as I keep yanking