💙SIXTEEN

Yoongi's pov:-

I stop at the new men clothes store that has opened near my office before coming home. I plan to shop some new clothes for me and hoseok as tomorrow is weekend party that my father has hosted.

It's not like I want to shop for hoseok but I need him actually at party for namjoon's plan to work. He is not that boring so his company at the party is better than sluty strangers throwing themselves at me for my royal status and off course for money.

I enter the shop and look around random things. I try to imagine how perfect Hoseok will look in those and for no reason I smile. I look like an idiot. Damn it Yoongi! Control. Finally I buy pieces of clothes that I liked and walk out of the store. I check my phone and have no messages from him. I mean I f*cking bought that expensive shit for him. Huh!

As I return home, I see him lying on the couch. A big pack of chips on his laps as his eyes watching some shitty drama with full concentration. I clear my throat to make my presence noticeable.

Usually he would come running, throwing his work in between, just to say hello and ask about my day. But since Thursday, when I denied his after exam celebration, he is mad at me. Well, i was pissed that day as Jungkook met me and told how he was abused. my mind was disturbed.

well now if he thinks behaving like this, will make me angry but he is so wrong. Actually I am happy. Because he is now finally living like a normal person. Having his own pride.

When hoseok met me he was so eager to do whatever I will order him. Not able to do to a single thing without someone's order. But now that lazy bum not even looking back at me. I like this change.

"Hoseok?"
"......"
"Hoseok!!"

"Umm?" He hums without looking back.

"Turn over. i am speaking!" I try to establish that even though I don't expect him to be my slave, he should at least respect me as friend. And that's means when I talk, damn it look at me.

"What?!" He says irritated.

"HOSOEK!!" I shout loosing my patience.

That makes him jump on his place. He immediately turns off the tv and looks at me with full attention. His eyes widened with guilt. "Yess??" He replies hoping for big ass scolding from me.

I sigh diluting my anger and hold the bags in front of him. "This is for you."
He is shocked and his eyes now popping. With a wagging tail, he would be perfect little puppy. "Omg...is this for me??"

"Yeah. Tomorrow we are invited for a party!"

"Really? Wow. Who?"

"At my dad's.!" I say as I walk towards my room.
"Wait..a..minute..."

"What?"

"I don't believe this. Your father invited ME?"

"Well..umm...he invited me. And plus one is allowed."

"Omg! So you are taking me as your DATE???" He hypes up and I feel uneasy.

"Well ...Namjoon's bringing jin..and..."

"Wow..Jin is also there???!!!! Great...i am so excited... THANK YOU YOONGI!!" And before I could say anything he comes and hugs me.

"Yeah yeah...stop being so dramatic" i try to push him away but he grips his arms around me waist firmly. His head reata on my chest and he whispers "i am so happy."

So i give him few minutes not wanting to be full villain. But after that I push him harder and he giggles while controlling his body which falls on a bed.