💜TWENTY-FOUR

Hoseok's pov:-

I walk inside the huge office building. I can't believe Yoongi is at such a big position. I mean I knew he was handling second branch and Namjoon first branch of their family business but now that I am actually here in office, it seems so big.

I bit my lips with nervousness. As soon as Tae had left, I had called Yoongi. He didn't pick up the phone and texted me to come to his office along with his office address. I really dont want to lie to him but I can't tell him that I have failed. He wanted me to pass and get this job so bad.

So I have decided to go along with Tae's plan. He is so nice to me. He will give me some job and would help me. Its just for 6 months, then I will take exam again and everything will be just fine. I won't lose Yoongi too.

"Excuse me?" A boy with suit asks me as I am now in main waiting area after security check.

"I am here to meet Yoongi" I say and he raises his eyebrows. "Umm.. I mean mr. Min" I correct myself.

"Do you have an appointment?"

I shake my head.
"Well then its hard to meet him just like that. He is very busy. If you want you can put your name in visitors and wait here"

I nod. "What is your name?" He asks.
"Hoseok"
Before he could speak anything a lady comes in between. "Oh so you are hoseok!"
We both look at her in surprise. "Please come this way. Mr. Min is expecting you"

And then she looks at a suited boy. "Don't make him wait. He is a special guest"
The boy scans me from head to toe with confused eyes. More like "him?" I fix my messy hair on forehead and put my backpack properly. I should have worn something nice.

"Btw I am Stella. I am Mr. Min's secretary" she says while guiding me to the inner corridor. I bow to her receiving her smile.

"Go inside. Its Mr. Min's personal cabin"
I nod and hold on handle. She excuses herself and immediately walks away. I take deep breath and knock on the door.
"Come in" a deep voice of Yoongi is heard and I got goosebumps. I swallow hard before, turning the knob and stepping in.

"Umm.. so you have come!" He says without looking at me. He is sitting on chair across me and looking at some papers, wearing specs! Oh gosh...he is looking so hot in those glasses.

"Umm..Yoongi....your office is so big...it's so cool...and I..."

"What is the result ?" He asks now his eyes staring at me. He sounds strict making me shiver.

I chew inside of my lips as he directly comes to the point

I chew inside of my lips as he directly comes to the point. I swallow hard before speaking up. "I passed" I mumble.

"I knew you would!!" he gets up from his seat and walks forward, smile on his face and his eyes brightened. He leans against his desk. And waves his finger at me. "Come here"