♥️FORTY SIX

Yoongi's POV:-
Yeonjun runs towards me. I just took a bath so I was drying my hair with a towel when yeonjun told me. "He is awake. Cute hyung is awake! Mom is calling you" Before i could say anything he runs out. I throw my towel and walk out fast with my hair still half wet.

When I found hoseok hanging on the tree, he had got hurt badly. I took him down and carried him to the car. In the process I got hurt too. I drove us out as fast as possible, but before I could get to the nearest hospital, we had an accident. I tried to control the steering wheel but our car smashed on the tree.

When I woke up I was in this village. Seeing our conditions people here took us in immediately and offered help. Since then we are staying here. First i wanted to go back to city immediately, but i didnt have energy to take hoseok with me. After staying couple of days here i saw the way lady xiang qin n other people takinh care of hoseok and i thought may be we can stay here for couple more days. So that i find way out and get us back to city.

I had no idea there are still traditional villages in the woods. I had heard folktales but never thought they were real. I don't understand their korean. But its okay to communicate basics.

I enter the hut where they keep the patients. I see hoseok looking pale but woke. "Yoo...yoongi??" He seems surprised.

I quickly move and sit beside him. "How are you feeling hoseok?"

"I am fine. What about you? How are we here??"

"Well, long story short, u fell from the hill and I tried to get you out, but we had an accident and these people found us...but you dont need to worry about it...just rest okay"

"Yoongi....i ...i ...Taehyung...he didnt save me...jungkook....he is bad....very bad...he did this to me..." he said as he tried to remember.

"Its okay hoseok you are safe now. And you lost so much blood you were unconscious for two weeks...i believe if i could take u to the hospital you would have woken up early...but these people used traditional ways and they are without side effects...you would feel better soon"

He nods. Lady xiang qin comes with a porridge. I hold a spoon in front of him, "eat this. You need energy"

"Yoongi, how did you find me?"

"Taehyung mentioned about your trip"

"But how did you know i would need help?"

"I dont know Hoseok...i just felt uneasy....like something bad was gonna happen" I sigh.

"You were right. Yoongi...you are not mad at me?" He looks down as he remembers everything.

"Eat hoseok, we'll talk later"

"But-"

"Please hoseok!"

He looks sad but stops talking and eats his porridge quietly.
Am I mad at him? Hmm.

After he ate, another doctor comes and gives him some simple exercise of stretching and walking. It is painful but he can do it so which is a good news. After the checkups everyone leaves only us behind. Before he could say anything, I slide on bed beside him. I gently spooned him, and I could feel he is nervous.

"Yoongi.."

"Umm... you hate me?"

I sigh. "Hoseok I was angry when I find out you lied to me. But I was furious when I knew you let Taehyung kiss you. How could you ? You know thats cheating right. But after few days I realised I was not angry anymore, I was hurt. Sad. And I felt pathetic" I say as he listens. A drop lands on my hand. I look at hoseok and find him crying.