💛FORTY FIVE

Jin's pov:-

"Jin!! wash all those cups lying in the sink!!"

I turn to see my supervisor gazing his eyes at me. I was lost in the thoughts at work again. This is bad. "Yes yes" I quickly run towards the backside of the barista bar.  "And once you are done with it start making coffees with this caramel latte order"

"..."
"Jin?"
"Yes?"
"Caramel latte!!"

"Yes yes, I am sorry, I will take care of them"

Mrs. Deloris sighed. "Jin! What's going on? You are so attentive and good employee! Is there anything bothering you?"

"No I am fine. I am sorry. I will be more focus from now on"

She wanted to ask more, but considering our busy hours at cafe, she sighed again and left me with the dirty cups.

I couldn't focus on anything since last week. Two weeks have passed and we don't know where yoongi and hoseok are.  After I left Namjoon's house that day, I believed everything was gonna be perfect. I wanted to start a new. Next day I had miss call from Namjoon and I didn't call back. I thought I knew what he wanted to say. About us getting back together. So I ignored.

After two days I tried calling hoseok but his cell phone was stitched off. I realised I didn't hear from him since he left with Jungkook and Taehyung to the mountains and the day when yoongi followed them. I was devastated. How was I so selfish? Self involved? I wanted to live my own life so much I forgot about hoseok ?

I immediately called Namjoon after remembering his miss call. He then told, since that day, no one has seen hoseok and yoongi!! I was speechless. Namjoon said he has the best men searching for them and I don't need to worry and he will find them. But Taehyung and Jungkook are back and they have minor wounds and they are not willing to talk anything. Taehyung just said they don't know where they are. He said he and Jungkook had an accident and they were busy saving themselves. Jungkook hasn't spoken anything. He looks disturbed. But at the same time....they are couple now? I don't understand. Taehyung was in love with hoseok? And now that hoseokie is gone he is immediately with Jungkook? How can he just replace him? He was just a slave for him after all.

I wanted to discuss more with Namjoon but he doesn't talk with me now. He just answered few questions very shortly. I don't blame him though. I pushed him off. I ignored when he tried calling. He has every right to be distanced from me! May be this is what is meant to be with me and namjoon. But I am worried about hoseok and honestly yoongi too. Yes yoongi too. Even though we never really bonded but I must admit I do care about him too. He is like part family-pieces somehow. He is Namjoon's brother after all. Well, what relation I have with Namjoon now!

"Seokjin!"

I turn my head rapidly leaving all my thoughts behind. "Sink is overflowing!!!" She comes and turn off the tab. "I am so sorry. I am so sorry!" I bow down to nighty degrees feeling really apologetic. Ms deloris is really nice person and she has helped me a lot.

"You know what. Just go home. Take rest."

"No no I can work"

"It's fine. It's Friday anyway. Go and sort things out which are bugging you and comeback on Monday in good shape!"

"But I don't want to leave cafe short handed!"

"It's fine. In fact I think it will be helpful to me if you be around and create mess!"

I smile embarrassingly as I nod and pack my things. I thank him enough before I go stand at bus stop waiting for bus. It's not even noon yet, what should I do!?

I call Namjoon once again.
"H..hel...hello?"

"Yes jin?"

"Did you get any new information regarding...hoseok and yoongi?"

"No"

"Oh. Ok. Well...I am-"

"Jin, I gotta go, will call you back"

"Umm..yes ok"

I sigh. There was no way he was gonna know from Namjoon. Namjoon was avoiding him clearly. I mean that's what I wanted but now it makes my heart sink. "Stay strong Jin! You wanted this. You asked for it. You have to respect your decision, you can't back off now." I say to myself but deep down I knew I still love Namjoon.

But for now the most important thing is to find hoseok! And yoongi! And if I can't find any information from Namjoon, I have to know from other means!

Namjoon's PoV:-
I cut off the phone as fast I could. I cant talk to Jin. Not untill I find Hoseok and Yoongi. My brother and his little slave...umm ex lover are missing. It makes me angry at myself! I cant find a single lead and this will make jin worry. He has finally moved on. He has now life. Real life. Not slave anymore. He deserves good happy days. I don't want to worry him.

Besides, he doesn't love me anymore. Thats clear. I dont want to dominate him anymore. I promised him freedom and I will stick to my words. Right now I need all my energy to find yoongi. Where can he possibly go? How can he just disappear? There is no clue! I smell something is off with Taehyung. I dont trust his words. Jungkook was with hoseok and Taehyung joined them. But he is refusing. Yoongi went to find hoseok and now both of them are missing! I hope both of them are fine.

Hoseok's pov:-
I open my eyes slowly but I cant see properly. Everything is blur. After trying couple more times I finally see a ceiling. It's unfamiliar. Where am I? Am I dead?

I try to sit up. And suddenly i feel pain everywhere in my body. It feels like i am being cutting off from inside. "Ahhh" I grunt.

"He is up! He is up!"

I hear chuckling voice. Who is he? I face sideways to see a small boy clapping his hands and screaming. "The cute hyung is up!" He says again.

"Yeonjun! Be quiet. You might give him headache!" A lady enters and walks near me. She is wearing some weird clothes. And now that I realise so is that boy. Who are these people?

"Where am i?" I ask scared.

"Dont worry! You are safe! You had surgeries on your body recently but you are recovering now" she smiles. Her korean is very traditional. There are lot of chinese words. Ancient ones. Thats why it was difficult to understand immediately. "Umm...who are you?"

"I am lady xiang qin! I am a doctor actually. I study medicine" she says proudly.

"Hello!" I try to bow as i am still laying on bed. She helps me get up and arranges pillows behind my back.

"Cute Hyung! I am so happy you are awake! You can now play with me!!" Yeonjun comes and holds my hand.

"Yeonjun! Dont bother him! He still needs to rest."

"Lady Xiang qin, how did I get here?"

"You were brought here wounded and unconscious two weeks ago. Since then we did our best to heal your wounds" she smiles again. Her smile is so calming.

I was brought here. Hmm. And suddenly some flashes come in front if my eyes. I went to the hill. And ...and jungkook was with me... and Taehyung...he left me hanging... I cant remember further and my head feels like its gonna explode. "Ahhhh!" I grunt again.

"Are you okay cute hyung?" Yeonjun asks in concern.

"Yeonjun why dont you go and find Mr. Min. He needs to know that his important patient is awake." She says while giving me a glass of water.

Yeonjun nods and runs out of the...Hut? Now I look around and find myself in traditional hanok type house. But Did i hear right? Did she say mr min? Mr. min means Min yoongi? No way! How can he be here?

——————///////——————

Hey All!
Thank you for supporting my books even though I couldn't write for a year! Thats a long hiatus and I will finish books soon now!

Thank you for your love and support ♥️

Also, meanwhile anyone wants to connect on Instagram? My kpop ID is @kookypalette. Just DM me you are frok wattpad.

Hope to update soon! 〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️