💛THIRTY-EIGHT

Jin's pov:-

As I change my clothes and get ready to go home, my phone rings. Its Namjoon! He is trying to talk to me since I kinda rejected him. I know he must be shocked as I never did that to him. I was always there with him even though I didn't like anything or i was hurt by his behavior.

This is first time I stood for myself and honestly it feels great. Freedom. I remember how I used to cling to him and even if he would put me down from his laps, i used to fee insecure. But not anymore. I have decided to be independent. Sure, i still love him and want him in my life but with few changes. I am not gonna be his slave anymore.

I know he has bought me but I will pay him back. And if truly loves me, he will accept my decision. I have hoseok and Yoongi by my side so I don't feel scared anymore. I sigh and ignore his call. I am so tired after working at restaurant. Too tired to listen him now.

I walk outside the restaurant to find Namjoon waiting, leaning against the wall. "Ignoring my calls hm?!" He states more than asking. "I am tired Namjoon." I say and walk pass him. But he captures my wrist tightly, stopping me. "I will drop you" he says. "Its fine. I will go by metro!" I say taking my hand out from his.

"I said I will drop you!!" He sates again, this time more stubbornly.

"Fine!" I say. I am just tired to fight him. He nods making me follow him to his car. We sit inside and he puts seatbelt for me like he always used to do. I sit there nervously. He always used to put seat belt tightly more than needed and then used to pinch my clothed buds.

He puts the seatbelt and I look at him nervously. But he just goes back to his seat not doing our little thing. Its fine though. It's not like i miss that. But i am glad he is changing.

We arrive at Yoongi and hoseok's house. I climb out. "I can go now. Thanks for ride." I bow at him ane he groans. "I will come up."

"No need"

"I have some work with my brother"

I raise a brow but sigh in defeat. We walk up and I put the passcode that they had told me. We realise hoseok and yoongi, both are not back yet! "Yoongi is stuck at work. He will be late" namjoon says as he talks to his assistant.

"Okay.." I say and walk pass to my room. I lock the room from inside and climb on the bed. I sigh in relief that namjoon didn't follow me! "Jin, what do you wanna eat?! I will cook" he screams from outside.

"I am not hungry!!!"

"Oh come on! I will cook your favourite dish! Thopbab with jajjangmyeon!"

That really sounds tempting but I don't react. I go inside Bathroom and take nice hot shower! I slip on loose RJ printed pajama and lay on the bed!
"It's almost ready Jinnie!" He shouts again! I hate why is he so stubborn!?

I ignore and stay as I am until I hear loud bang and groan from him. I jump off the bed and run towards the kitchen. "Namjoon!!!" I shout only to find him on the floor with water and vessels everywhere! What the hell happened here?!
"Are you fine?!" I panic and try to get him up. I check if there is any injury! "I am fine jinnie" he smiles staring into my eyes. "What happened?!" I ask stopping my action.
"I drop the water jug and then fell over it"
"Stupid! Why are you always so clumsy?!"
"You still care." He mumbles.
"Huh?!"
"You still care about me jinnie" he smiles. I ignore him and check his arm again. Apparently he had knife in his hand too so there was little cut on his elbow. I feel pain just by seeing him hurt. I quickly put knife away and take out first aid kit. He watches me as I clean the wound and open the band aid.
"You still love me. You don't hate me. Right?!"

"I never stopped loving you Namjoon. I hate my life not you"

He becomes silent waiting for more explanation. I do band aid for him and say,"i don't wanna be a slave anymore. I need life. Real life"