💗TWENTY-SIX

Yoongi's pov:-

I drop off Hoseok and go to my office. I have so much work to do today. But I needed to drop him off personally. As soon as I reach office, Stella comes with huge list of things to do for me.

"And we have request from Mr. Jungkook to meet you.." she rolled her eyes clearly wanting me to reject it. But then i remember last time we spoke. He had told me how Taehyung is abusive and he is suffering. I can't ignore this. What if something bad happens to him and I would be only one who could have prevented it?

I know how slave's life is difficult and horrible. Not every slave can get opportunity like I have given to hoseok. The least I can do for him is to save him from abusive treatment. "Okay set the meeting for 10 mins, then we will move on to work"

She clearly hates the idea but doesn't say anything against it. "Okay I will send him inside"

Jungkook walks inside limping and wearing a cap. As soon as he removes the cap my eyes widened in shock. There is cleanly marking of beating below eyes over the ears. "What happened to you?"

"I refused to sleep with Tae because I was already sore" he says looking down. I can't believe this. No matter how I hate Taehyung, i can't believe he would do something so horrible. But again, we haven't been in contact after childhood. People can change. Plus the damage looks real and serious. Who would do this to oneself?

"Yoongi! You are my only hope. Please save me. I know I did bad in past and but I was just angry as you rejected me after buying" he brings that topic again making me feel guilty. "No one cares for slave's life. Buy you are different. You hate the slave system. You can help me Yoongi" he comes closer, tears in his eyes.

I feel really guilty and bad. If I had been more careful, my brother wouldn't have bought him and may be he would have been bought by another not abusive master. And somehow I blame myself for what jungkook is today.

I sigh and pat on his shoulder. "Okay I will help you" his eyes widened in hope. "I will help you leave Tae's house. I will provide you all money you need. Just run off from house" his face drops.

"And go where? Even if you help me to run, where can I leave alone? We slaves have no identity. No matter what we need master to live. I will be dependent on you forever" he cries.

"I have enough money for your expenses. I can provide you decent life jungkook. You will be safe. And later i will think of what work you could do"

"Are you saying you will take me under your control? As your slave?"

"I don't need any slaves jungkook. I don't treat hoseok as slave too. I am just helping you because I consider i owe you some repay"

"Okay...thank you Yoongi...you are great...thanks" he says and hugs me. I don't know what to do. I clearly don't want it, but as a gentleman i pat his back. He leaves with smile. Taehyung won't be silent after he would know I have taken his slave form him.

Taehyung's pov:-

Hoseok took long time for thinking before agreeing. I gave him DVDs of my past work so he can study them. We agree on the timings that, from 1030 am till lunch we will work together. After lunch I will go to office for monitoring and he can study at my apartment. That way we both are happy. He becomes happy even on decent money.

It's so amazing working with him. No one to disturb us. I know jungkook is unhappy about living whole day outside for us but I will talk to him later. I like how hoseok is so naïve and oblivious. It's only first day and i have already managed to 'accidentally' caress his thighs while we are sitting next to each other for discussion. I also hit his tempting bum but he was busy laughing on some baepsae joke.