Chapter 1~Friends{You can skip this}

"Stay quiet if you want to live," said the man.

There is something familiar about his voice but either way, I stood there in fear.Chills ran down my spine.What is he going to do to me?My hands are tied together, my lips are sealed with duct tape, and I am blindfolded.I can't escape and I don't know what to do!Someone, please help me...

A few days ago...

" Aish how did this happen?!" I shrieked. Taehyung rushed to my desk.

"Y/n what happened?" he asked in a panic.

"How did I get this question wrong?! I don't deserve a 99%, I deserve a 100%!"

"You've got to be kidding me y/n," replied Taehyung,"You got the highest mark and you're complaining!"

" Hey, lover birds!" someone yelled

Taehyung and I turned around.It was Namjoon and J-hope.

" Hi Hobi, why are you such a good mood?" I asked.

" We both got a 100% on the math test," I bragged Namjoon." What did you both get?"

" I got a 99% but I don't know what Tae got," I replied and looked at Tae,'What did you get?"

Taehyung took off his bag and showed us his test paper, our eyes widened.We look at him and comforted him. I can't believe Tae got a 76%.

V: Da teacher said that if I fail on my redo test I'll be kicked out of da basketball team.

"It's okay Taehyung we'll help you study for your redo-test," said J-hope.

"Let's go to my house, We can study there," I exclaimed. Halemeoni(grandma) is making rice cake for dessert."

"Hmmm, I love halemeoni's cooking!'after saying Taehyung ran to the direction of my house.

"Last one to reach y/n house won't get any rice cakes!" yelled J-hope catching up with V. Obviously Namjoon ran along with them now I'm all alone.

"Thanks for waiting for me!" I yelled.

I walked out the schoolyard at a very slow pace. I wanted to enjoy the beautiful scenery of nature. The cherry blossoms fell gently down my head. I took it and smile it's beautiful. I continued to walk but this time I felt a negative vibe it's like something's not right. I turned around saw a guy in a black hoodie. He knew I saw him so he turned around and hid in one of the cherry trees. I ran as fast as I could. I was so frightened. I had to get away from him. Finally, I reached my house. I knocked on the door and halmeoni opened it.

"They're upstairs in your room having snacks," she explained," I'll call you guys down when dinner is ready."

"Thanks halmeoni you're amazing!" I replied and went upstairs. I heard her say," I know." I smiled what would I do without her. Halmeoni was the only one who took care of me ever since my parents died. My relatives didn't want to take me in. They said that I was cursed and if I live with them I might bring bad luck to their family. Hearing those words from someone related to you hurts. Tears trickled down my eyes. Ugh, I'm such a crybaby. Then I heard my bedroom door open. I wiped my tears and Hobi came out.

"Y/n you're back," said Hobi," What took you so long?"

"Taehyung ate all the snacks y/n just to let you know,"informed Namjoon.

V:"I saved her crumbs and that's more than enough."

Y/n:" Next time I'll kick you guys out."

I'm kinda pissed at Taehyung for eating all the snacks and also ditching me.

"Dinner's ready!" I heard halmeoni yell from downstairs. We all ran downstairs to the dining table. We waited patiently for her to bring the food. As soon as she placed the meal on the table our mouths watered.

"Chicken Wings!" we exclaimed.

We all grabbed a piece and started eating, some of us went for seconds *ahem Taehyung ahem*. We helped clean the dishes. Afterwards, halmeoni went to bed and the rest of us went back to my room to tutor Tae.

Your Room...

" So if you have to find the area of the circle and they only gave you the diameter what would you do?" asked Namjoon.

J-hope:"I would divide the diameter by 2 because the formula is...."

"Thanks J for giving me the answer but I wanted Tae to answer it not you," informed Namjoon.

y/n: Let's just find another question for him to answer. This question looks easy...what is the definition of perpendicular bisector Tae?

I turned to Tae and I saw him sleeping at the edge of my bed with a book over his head.

Jhope: I can't believe he fell asleep.

RM: It's getting late y/n we better head home, good luck with Tae.

Y/n: Wait don't leave me...

Too late they already did. I looked at the clock it 9:47 pm. Sigh, what am I going to do with this kid? I looked out the window and watched them leave. Then I looked closely to the bush. There was someone hiding. Is it the guy wearing a black hoodie? I didn't want to find out so I shut the curtains and turned to Tae.

y/n: Tae, Taeee, Taeeeee?

I can't wake this kid up. I gave up and just laid next to him. When Taehyung sleeps he looks like Jungkook. Jungkook... I miss him, the last time I saw him was 8 years ago. I remember how he used to call me (your nickname) and Tae V because he forgets his name a lot. I miss Kookie I really do, I wonder what he's doing right now?

V: someone's in a deep thought.

y/n: oh ur finally awake.

V: what were u thinking abt?

y/n: Kookie, I miss our maknae... I remember how he used to call u V instead of Taehyung.

V: since ur da maknae now, how about u start calling me V, V hyung.

y/n: u may be the hyung but I'm still smarter than u.

V: c'mon just help me study for the test so i can get a better mark

y/n: fineee~~~~~~~~