Chapter 4~Worried

I can't believe it. Park Jimin is right in front of me. I remembered every single detail that happened like it just happened yesterday. Just thinking back at it hurts me so bad. I pushed him away and told him everything that I wanted to tell him 10 years ago...

y/n:  I missed you even though I'm looking at your photo. Time is so cruel, I wish we were given more time. Aish I hate it. Seeing each other again is so hard for me. Did you know that I wondered how long I have to wait and how many sleepless nights I have to spend to see you again, to meet you again?

Jimin: You aren't the only one who felt that way. When you left I hated you but I never stopped thinking about you, not even a day. Honestly, during that time I missed you but I'll erase you instead cuz it hurts less than to blame you. I said that I'll erase you but I can't really let you go yet.

y/n: Jimin...mianhae!

I fell into his arms. I can't hate him because I love him so much. I looked at him and he kissed me... Wait that escalated too quickly. I wanted to punch him for doing that but my legs felt weak and my heart is beating fast, really fast...♡ ( ̄З ̄)

y/n: Jimin wtf *blushing*

I ran away and headed home. Aish halmeoni is going to kill me for being home late! I rushed to my house. I can't wait to tell her everything that happened. Maybe I could ask her for some tips about love? I'll see when I get home. But when I knocked on the front door no one opened it.

y/n: halmeoni! Halmeoni?!

Neighbour: y/n?

I turned around it was Mr.Yugyeom our neighbor.

y/n: Hello Mr.Yugyeom do you know where halmeoni is?

Mr.Yugyeom: y/n your grandma was rushed to the hospital when you left for school...

y/n: WHAT! *panicking* which hospital is she staying in?!

Mr.Yugyeom: She's located at DGibbe hospital(*ik what a sucky name*), do you want me to drive you there?

y/n: no thank you I'll be fine.

I ran to the nearest bus stop. I have to get to the hospital. Halmeoni needs me... As I run to the bus stop V, Rapmon, and Hobi were walking home. They were surprised to encounter me after their practice.

RM: Yo y/n where are u going?

y/n: no time to explain I have to get to DGibbe Hospital. *Hobi grabs ur arm*

Hobi: and what for?

y/n: HALMEONI IS IN THE HOSPITAL! SHE WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL THIS MORNING. I don't know why but I have to get there immediately.

V: *stops a Taxi cab and tells u guys to enter the cab*

V: Y didn't u just called for a taxi? U know u can get to the hospital faster.

y/n: I'm currently broke...

RM: She probably spent it on GOT7 merch.

y/n: how did u know?...

RM: I knew it I was right!

Hobi: Y do u like them so much? What's so good about them huh?

y/n: they're so cute and I fell in love with one of the rappers.

RM: who dat?

y/n: JACKSON acc MARK no wait idk anymore I love them both and I also love Bambam

V: *rolls eyes*

Taxi Driver: Were here the total price 45 000.0 ₩

V: Guys...how much is 45 000.0 ₩?

RM: *takes V's money and counts the amount needed to pay da driver*

I ran inside the hospital, they followed me. I went to the information counter and asked the nurse which room halmeoni is located.

Nurse: She's located in the 6th-floor room 23.

Hobi: thank u, c'mon let's go

We entered the elevator, I pressed the 6th floor. I hope she's okay... we reached room 23. She was laying in the bed reading a book.

y/n: Halmeoni!

Halmeoni: what are u doing here aren't u suppose to be at home?

y/n: I was worried sick because of u... why were u brought here?

Halmeoni: The doctors said that I got high blood pressure and I have to stay here for a few days or weeks.

y/n: Y didn't u tell me dat u weren't feeling well, I could've taken care of u.

Halmeoni: Aish what a stubborn child just go home before I chase u with a slipper when I get home.

y/n: halmeoni...

halmeoni: U three bring dis girl back home and make sure she doesn't come visit here in this hospital. Actually, none of you come here and visit here okay.

Hobi: But halmeoni...

Halmeoni: no buts

V: Who's going to watch u, take care of u?

Halmeoni: da nurses here can take care of me so stop worrying.

RM: Halmeoni...

Halmeoni: *yawns loudly* I'm so tired I'm going to bed now

Why is halmeoni like dis? Why won't she let me take care of her? What did I do this time?

RM: Let's go, everyone...

We all left her. I still don't get why she's acting like that. I want to take care of her, it's the least I can do for her. When we left the hospital I saw someone familiar, a person wearing all black. Oh, it's Jimin! I have to apologize to him for running away again.

y/n: guys go call a taxi, I just need to do something can u guys wait patiently for me?

Hobi: sure

I dashed towards Jimin. When I arrived he smiled.

y/n: Are u seriously still stalking me, u know it's getting creepy

Jimin: I'm just making sure u won't run away from me again

y/n: I'm sorry...

*hears V calling you*

y/n: I hear V hyung calling me, I have to go Jimin.

*Jimin grabs u and hugs u tightly*

y/n: Jimin I have to go

Jimin: not unless u call me Oppa

y/n: do I have too?!

Jimin: yes u do or else I won't let u go

y/n: *gives in* Oppa please let go

Jimin: okay baby gurl*let's u go* see u tomorrow

U walk away with a blushing face. V was waiting for u.

V: R u sick? Ur face is all red.

y/n: No im fine hyung

To be continued....