Chapter 7

Jungkook: Hyung what took you so long???

Jin: mianhae maknae I just a little business to attend too...

Jungkook: what did you this time?

Jin: let's just say you're going to take care of it while I'm on a business trip to Osaka.

A few days later at school ####

Hoseok: It's been a few days since y/n went to school. What happened to her?

Taehyung: I went to her house she wasn't there and the hospital to visit halmeoni the doctors said they discharged her a few days ago.

Hoseok: Maybe they went on vacation to relax.

Taehyung: But she would tell us

Namjoon: Taehyung can you stop talking about y/n. We get it that you're worried but we're worried too. And y/n is a tough lady she'll be fine.

Hoseok: I can't stay and listen to you two argue, I have to dance lessons so I have to go.

They both watched Hoseok running towards the bus. Then Namjoon turned to Taehyung and punched him.

Namjoon: I didn't lay a finger on that hoe so leave me alone.

Taehyung: Excuse you? Y/n a hoe?

Namjoon ignored Taehyung and walked away. Taehyung is really pissed so he kicked the garbage bin spilling garbage everywhere.

Yoongi: Ugh why are you so loud!

Taehyung looked up the tree and saw Yoongi waking up from his deep sleep and lighting up a cigarette. He climbed down the tree and approached Taehyung.

Yoongi: You know he's hiding something from you.

Taehyung: You know you're smoking a cigarette.

Yoongi: *hands Taehyung a piece of crumpled paper from his pocket* Here go to this place at exactly 6:30 pm tonight.

Taehyung: That's located in the most dangerous area in Korea.

Yoongi: You want to know where your y/n is in then go there.

Taehyung: Wait... when Namjoon said y/n was a hoe does that mean she became a prostitute and she's currently working there?! *shook*

Yoongi: This kid...

Taehyung: Pardon?

Yoongi: Keep the cigarette *grabs his motorcycle and starts the engine*

Yoongi left and Taehyung was left alone. He examined the crumpled paper Yoongi gave me. He wondered why Yoongi is helping him. Does he want something? Or is it because Namjoon is hiding something from them and Yoongi is the only that knows what it is?

At Taehyung's home#####

Taehyung: Eomma I'm going to stay at Hoseok's place for a while is that okay?

Mom: Uh sure as long it's fine for Hoseok.

Taehyung: Ok thanks, eomma.

Mom: But at least stay for dinner I made your favorite it would be a waste if no one would eat it.

Taehyung: Aish...

Y/n house#####

Hoseok: I received your text message. You're lucky my parents are on vacation at Gwangju. And why did you want to meet me in front of y/n's house?

Taehyung: Hoseok y/n and Namjoon are hiding something from us.

Hoseok: What are you talking about?