Chapter 18~

I entered my old house, quietly. I looked around to see everything untouched. I heard Jin's and my daughter's faint voices upstairs. I crept up to see her...

Laughing?

There Jin was reading her a story and she was giggling at the funny noises he made.

"Jin oppa you're funny 😄," She saw me from that little crack on the door and pulled me in. Jin smiled as I entered.

"Y/n your daughter is such a beautiful child, just like you." I arched my eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"Jin what's the catch?"

"I'm just trying to make it up to you..."

"Then how did my daughter end up here?"

"That was my fault eomma. I left the house without asking permission," she started tearing up and she hugged Jin tightly. He patted her head and brought her to me.

"Thanks for everything y/n..."

And he left.

Later that night, I was watching the news with my husband. We both snuggled under the blanket. This man really makes me feel secure. One news really caught our eye.

The News:
"A man with broad shoulders, brownish-blackish hair, wearing a grey coat jumped off a building this afternoon around 5 pm. He is identified as Jeon Seokjin the former CEO of M.I.K Corp. Also Jeon Jungkook's brother. Police said that they're on a search for him for the past 4 years and here he is...Dead. Cause of death it's obviously suicide."

I turned off the tv before I break. I felt really guilty now. Jin... he didn't just... today, I got to see his childish side. The side that I didn't see in him during the time I spent with him. He just wanted to be loved but even I can't give it to him. Even so, he's still a murderer...

I gripped on Jungkook's shirt tightly. He stared at me with a worried expression.

"Jagiya, it's okay..."

"Jungkook..."

" I will never regret you or say I wish
I'd wish I never met you, because
Once upon a time, you were exactly what I needed."
-Sincerely, Jeon Y/n+++++++++

♥︎Please vote & comment my smol mochi bean♥︎

Omo! It's the end of the story! Y'all probably hate me for a crappy ending but love me because there is a BOOK 2!!!

And this time it's Park Jimin but his son which he named himself,Park Jimin. The girl will be Jungkook and (the reader's) daughter.

Mendacity-

☆Mendacity-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.