Chapter 9~Love Marks

The Next Day###

You woke up and stretched your arms. A wave of happiness came to you when you remembered Jin on a business trip to Osaka. You placed your hand on the side of the bed but you felt a bump. You turned to the side and saw Jungkook sleeping like a baby with no shirt on. You looked at yourself and screamed. You jumped out of the bed and threw a slipper at him.

"JEON JUNGKOOK HOW DARE YOU VIOLATE MY BODY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH-!"

Before you could even finish your sentence he leaves a peck on your lips. "Noona stop yelling it's early in the morning and I need some sleep," pulling the blanket that you used to cover yourself. "This kid," you grumbled. You ran to the washroom to get a towel. When you locked the washroom you stared at your reflection. What are you doing with your life? You saw the hickeys that Jungkook left on your body. What will Jimin think of you? Taehyung and Hoseok? They're in trouble because of you. When you ran out of his room this is what he meant. As you were taking a shower you tried to think of a plan to escape with Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok.

JUNGKOOK'S POV###

I woke up, I rubbed my groggy eyes and saw noona enter the washroom. I went back to sleep but I felt my phone vibrate. It was Jin-hyung calling, what does he want?

Phone Call...

"Hm hyung what's up?"

"I have a mission for you Kookie."

"Ok, what is it?"

"Can you watch my baby girl for me."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm talking about y/n, you probably met her already." My eyes widened Jin-hyung's baby girl is noona?!

"Anyways Kookie will you please watch over her all the time. When I get back I'm going to play with her so keep her in good health and make her happy. Also, don't you dare do anything to her Jungkook: you know what I mean." I gulped after I heard the last thing he said and hung up. What have I done? I promised hyung to never betray him ever since I started living with him or else... Y/n came out of the washroom and she was not amused to see me.

"Jungkook, please tell me exactly what happened last night."

I saw her mouth move but I couldn't hear what she was saying. The hickeys that I placed on her body are visible and if hyung saw that who knows what he might do. I stood up and ordered her to change her clothes because we're going shopping not just for groceries. I have to buy some concealer and some other makeup to cover those hickeys. Maybe a turtleneck but it's summer so not a good idea...

#####Mall

Your POV

When we arrived at the mall none of us talked to each other. Many people were staring at us and it gave me a weird feeling. I looked at him from head to toe. I'm older than him but he's taller than me. Then our eyes locked and I turned the other way. He held my hand, I tried to take it away but his grip is so tight. We went to Mac and bought some concealer and all the girls glared at me. You've got to be kidding me... I want to leave IMMEDIATELY! When I went to the washroom some girls followed me there and started questioning me about Jungkook. They asked if I was actually dating him but I said that were not dating he's just a close friend of mine. The girls were so excited to hear this so they all fleed the washroom and approached Jungkook. I peeked at them and as soon as they asked him the question Jungkook's eyes widened. I realized that I can make a run for it. I can escape from those Kim brothers. I dashed out the washroom but I felt someone lift me up. Aish it was Kookie, I was so close to escaping. He drove us back home. I organized the groceries and he stayed at his office. He hasn't left his man cave for about 3 hours so maybe I can "tour" around the house. When I say tour I mean find Jimin, Tae, and Hobi. I searched the upstairs and now I'm going to search in the basement. I was looking around at the moldy basement then I heard arguing but it was behind the wall. I touched the wall to see if there were any hidden secret passageways but nope there was a door. Sigh***seriously what a boring house and they left some doors unlocked. How irresponsible are Jin's goons? Pffttt really irresponsible. I saw Jimin, Taehyung, and Hobi chained against the wall. Oh my heart, I miss them so much.

"Jimin, Tae, Hobi!"

I hugged each one of them and tears filled my eyes. Just after I hugged them they were so skinny and they felt weak. I examined their faces and there were cuts and bruises.

"How could he do this to you!" I cried.

"I'm ok jagiya but are you?" Jimin asked.

Before I could even answer Taehyung coughed and Hoseok kicked him.

"They're just showing their affection for each other. Why can't you just be respectful?" said Hoseok sounding like a teacher giving a lecture.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and I hugged Jimin even tighter and he gave me a peck on the forehead. Suddenly he pushes me away and observed my neck. It was full of Jungkook's love marks.

"Y/n where did you get this? Was it from that guy name Jin? Did he do this to you?" Jimin asked calmly I know he's in rage. I gulped and avoided his eyes. I can't look at him I feel really guilty.

" It wasn't Jin...it was his brother," I replied avoiding making eye contact with Jimin.

"Who is his brother?!"Jimin asked sounding tempered.

" Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook..."

Taehyung's eyes widened, Hobi was confused, and Jimin is in rage.

"There is no way our little Kookie can do that to you?" breaking the silence.

"But what if I did do it."

A man wearing a suit came in the room. He was holding something but I can't distinguish the object. He looked at them and me and then gave a smirk. He picked me up from Jimin's embrace and placed the object around my neck.

"What is this," struggling to take it off.

"It's called a chocker noona and you would be wearing it from now on since you have been disobedient." he chuckled.

Jimin was in fury he wanted to give Jungkook a serious beating, I can tell in his eyes. Then Jungkook threw a paper bag at them. I quickly recognized it. Those were the leftovers from the restaurant. He carried me out of the room like I was a sack of potaetoes. ^See what I did there poTaetoes *smirk* anyways^ I fought with all my might but he was too strong. He threw me on the bed and attached a leash to my chocker. Now I can't go anywhere I please. Why am I suffering like this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Bwahahhaha I realized how uncomfortable I am when writing smuts. I can't do it >_<! And when I was writing this story I remembered my friend Nicolas. ^Exposing him^ He got two hickeys on his neck and it was dark purple reddish and it was huge. He looked like a turtle because he would raise his shoulders to hide them in his sweater hoping our teacher wouldn't find out. But when we were having snack one of my friend's phone lit up in her pocket and my teacher saw it. Then she said," Don't think me of a fool, I know everything." Then she turns to Nicolas and says," Especially what you're hiding under that sweater on your neck." OUUUIIIIII!!!! HOW DID SHE KNOW!!! EVERYONE WAS SO SHOOK. But I have this friend who is still clueless to what's going on *sigh*