Chapter 6

I rushed to the hospital. I needed to know what's going on! I was heading to her hospital room then I heard a scream. It was halmeoni's voice. I opened the door quickly I saw her being held by two guys. They were buff and big. Just seeing them holding my grandma scared me I had to do something but I just stared at her.
" Y/n runnnn!!!" She yelled back at me.
I didn't budge I just stood there still staring at her. Then one of the guys whacked her in the head. Blood flowed out of her head. I gasped in shock and cried.
"Halmeoni!" I yelled.
I ran out the door. What the fuck just happened. I witnessed her die and I didn't do anything to prevent it. I just watched... i left the hospital. I saw Namjoon coming out of the car I went up to him.
"Namjoon you have to help me halmeoni was killed and I don't know what happened to the doctors, nurses, and people working here."
Namjoon didn't says anything. He grabbed me and covered my mouth with a hankerchief. I heard him say," Y/n I'm sorry." And I fainted...
#######
I woke up after fainting. My heart started racing and my head was spinning. Today is not a good day for me at all. I heard the door open. I stood still, then I heard Namjoon's voice and someone elses voice. I feel nothing but hatred and disappointment towards Namjoon. How could he do this to me.
Y/n:"Namjoon how dare you betray me!"
Mysterious Dude: " He was just being a loyal servant. By the way here's the money I owe you and a bonus for doing such a great job."
The door slammed shut. Did they both leave?
"Stay quiet if you want to live," said the man.
There is something familiar about his voice but either way, I stood there in fear.Chills ran down my spine.What is he going to do to me?My hands are tied together and I am blindfolded.I can't escape and I don't know what to do! Someone, please help me.
" Don't worry baby girl I'll take care of you so don't worry about a thing."
He touched my skin. Then his lips found my neck. A moan escaped from my parted lips when I felt his tongue teasing me downwards from my throat to collarbone. He grabbed my wrists with his hand and the other hand traveled down my body. His finger slipping under my skirt and grabbing my thigh. I struggled to move my leg away from him. I don't want this. I don't deserve this. He bit my neck a little painfully and his fingers touched my sensitive area. I yelled out no and pushed him away with my tied hands.
" Stop I begged you please I can't do it," I protested.
He gave a big sigh. He took away my blindfold and untied my hands. I examined him...he was tall, had broad shoulders, and a sculpted face. I immediately recognized him. He was the youngest, richest businessman. Everyone knew him.
"Jeon Seokjin."
" Obviously who else would it be?"
" Did you ask Namjoon to kidnap me?!"
" Namjoon is my right-hand and I know that he'll follow my orders even if it's kidnapping his best friend that's how loyal he is to me."
"Why are you doing this?"
"Baby girl you have to stop asking questions. Just be a good girl and stay in this room. Wait for me obediently every day because I will come here to play with you."
I gulped in fear. I don't want to lose my virginity...yet. I'm still too young for this and I don't want to get pregnant at an early age! And plus I have a boyfriend... I wouldn't mind losing my virginity with my boyfriend even if I'm still a teenager. But anyway, he stood up from the bed, buttoned his shirt, and fixed his hair. He unlocked the door, this was my chance! I grabbed the nearest object that I could find and whacked him on the head. He fell down. I ran out the door. I almost slipped because the floor in the hallway was so slippery. I didn't know where I was so I just kept running. But that didn't work out for me because Jin's troops found me and brought me back to Jin. As soon as he saw me he smirked.
"Did I tell you that there is no escape for you y/n. I would have never thought of doing this but..."
He grabbed the katana placed on the other side of the room. My eyes widened. No Jin you wouldn't. My heart started racing. Jin please no. He placed the tip of the katana on my skirt ripping it. Making his way upward also ripping my whole uniform.
"Eek!" I yelled.
I grabbed the leftover fabric from my uniform. Jin threw an outfit towards me. I used it to cover myself.

"Next time you try to escape or you won't listen to my orders you're getting punished. And you better say your prayers cuz who knows what I might do to you next time."

He left the room and shut the lights. I remained in my spot the whole time. I was terrified. I didn't know what to do so I yelled.

" TAEHYUNG! J-HOPE! JIMIN! SAVE ME PLEASE ANYONE!!!"

I heard the door open. Did someone come here to save me? One of Jin's minion's entered the room and threw a book at me.

" Shut up young lady someone's trying to sleep here!"

He closed the lights and slammed the door. I stood there in complete darkness. I just cried myself to sleep...

To be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So my friends read one of the chapters in my story and I almost lost my life today. He started lecturing me about how I'm a sinful child for writing these stories. But I'm like boiii other people write stories with more smut scenes. But saying that only got him mad and he told me to read the bible and summarize everything before next week. Sigh*** anyways 안녕!