Chapter 11~Consequences

A/N: You know how I said that I feel very uncomfortable when writing smut scenes. I still am but I'm going to continue writing them bwahaha. I'm so confusing. Also, this has NSFW scenes. Meaning that it's not safe to be viewed in public or with young children because it contains sexual or repulsive content.

Jin:"Let's all go home shall we."

We left the gala early. Most of the people thought it was odd because we're usually the ones who stay the longest. But tonight it's different since something happened. I wasn't expecting it to happen but it happened.

Kim Seokjin Mansion#####

I gave them the chance to change into their pajamas. And I called a meeting with them. They both sat down on opposite couches. I filled my glass with red wine. I can see balls of sweat form on Jungkook's head. I handed him a glass of wine to calm himself down but he refused. The room is filled with silence. I took out a small suitcase filled with items I never thought that I would use for y/n but I still have it anyway just in case she disobeyed me. I took a vibrator (a/n: I hate this word and this object >_<) out and turned to them. Hiding it behind my back.

Jin: So Jungkook...*sits beside you still hiding the vibrator*

Jungkook: yes hyung?

Jin: do you remember what I told you if in the future you betray me?

Jungkook: yes hyung. If I ever betray you there will be consequences.

Jin: And it's not normal consequences like," Oh I'm going to cut your allowance or you are not going to eating dinner...no no no." This will be a very different consequence.

Your POV

After he said that he placed me on his lap. My heart raced but not because I feel giddy it's because I fear of what's going to happen. I think I know what's going to happen but I don't want it to happen. Jungkook's fist clenched and I saw fear in his eyes.

Jin: Kookie I'm going to ask you a few questions and if you're not going, to be honest with me *looks at you and pulls out a vibrator*

Jungkook: No hyung! Don't do it!

Jin: why not Kookie? I already got her hands cuffed.

I looked at my wrist. How did he get my hands cuffed so fast?! Then he slapped my thigh. I can feel tears pouring out my eyes.

Jin: First question, why did you make out with y/n after telling you not to do anything to her?

Jungkook: Because I just felt like it, you know a guy can get horny sometimes...

I wanted to laugh at his response but I felt Jin pinch me. I looked at Jin I can tell that Kookie was lying. I could too.

Jin: Did anything happened between you and Kookie while I left on a business trip to Osaka?

I could see Jungkook behind Jin begging me not to rat him out. I felt bad so I shook my head no. Then he walked toward his desk and grabbed the remote for the tv.

Jin: I knew you were not going to rat him out so I have this video to show you.

He turns the tv on and you and Jungkook watch in horror to what happened on the day Jin left for Osaka.

Jin: So I ask you again y/n did anything happen between you and Jungkook?

Y/n: Yes Jin...

Jungkook: Hyung it's not her fault I was the one who did it to her. She was against it.

Jin: Is that it???

Jungkook: Yes hyung...that's it

Jin: So you only did it to her because you felt like it?

Jungkook: Yes hyung that's it.

Jin: So it's okay if I do this to her?
Jin comes closer to you and massages your shoulders then kisses your neck. After, marking his territory he sucks on your earlobe while he inserts his finger in your ****. Poor Kookie was witnessing this. You saw him sweating and shaking. He wants to be the one to do that to you. Then Jin pulls out the vibrator while he makes out with you. That's when Kookie was at his limit.
Jungkook: Okay I like noona no I love her hyung please don't do it in front of me.
Jin smiled and let you go. He thanked Kookie for being honest and left the room to make a phone call. You were still crying because of the pain you felt. Jungkook sat beside you and hugged you tightly.
Jungkook: Noona what I said to hyung was true so please give me a chance...
Y/n: I'm sorry Kookie I can't love you...
You ran out of the room. And hid under the blankets when you reached your bedroom. Still sobbing you wondered why your heart is aching. You love Jimin and Jimin only and it's the same for him. He loves you too, so why are you still crying?

Ig: illegurlbwiSnapchat: lamesvanessaTwitter: illegurlbwiTellonym: illegurlbwi

Ig: illegurlbwi
Snapchat: lamesvanessa
Twitter: illegurlbwi
Tellonym: illegurlbwi