Chapter 12~Shadows

JUNGKOOK'S POV
Noona ran out Jin hyung's room. I slammed my fist on the coffee table. Why does it have to be her? There are so many girls out there why her? What did she have that other girls doesn't have? Why is she so special in my heart? I'm just dying to know that answer...

JIN'S POV
I received a phone call from one of my hired assassins.
Jin: You got the job done?
Assassin: Obviously 🙄
Jin: I already mailed the money to you start counting it. If it's not enough call me and I'll double the amount I promised you.
Assassin: By the way, why would you want her to get killed?
Jin: So Kookie would stop being a pussy when talking about the illegal stuff and so he can help me run the family business. Make sure it doesn't get tracked down to me.
Assassin: don't worry *hangs up*

A/n: Who do you think the assassin is??? Comment if you know the answer

Back to JUNGKOOK'S POV
Jin came back from the room and stared at me. I avoid his eyes, I was still mad at him.

Jin: Kookie remember the place where we used to hangout when we're still little.
Jungkook: yeh why?
Jin: let's go there right now
Jungkook: Hyung it's night

He dragged me out of his room. He clearly doesn't give a damn.

######
I got out of the car and still admired the breathtaking view of the sea. Before we moved to that big mansion this is where I used to live. Every morning I would go out here and play with noona and Hyung Tae. When noona and Tae moved away that's when I met Jin hyung. Let's just say he was like a replacement of y/n and hyung Tae. My mom and his dad got married and we became siblings. But then our dad died because he was killed by a druglord when dad cheated on one of the bet. That's why I don't want to deal with those illegal crap. Mom got into an accident and she's currently staying in a nursing home.
Jungkook: hyung can we visit the nursing home after I want to visit mom
Jin: sure Kookie anything for you
.........

Jin: Kookie
Jungkook: Yes hyung?
Jin: what were you thinking about when you were in my room?
Jungkook: i was thinking about noona...
Jin: and why is that?
Jungkook: Hyung i ca—
Jin: it's okay Kookie just tell me
Jungkook: i love noona, I really do... but she's dating Jimin
Jin: I know how you feel maknae... y/n doesn't belong to me but I act possessive towards her. I even have the guts to punish her just like what I did awhile ago.
Jungkook: hyung this sounds familiar
Jin: What do you mean?
Jungkook: Hwa-Young
Hyung punched me in the face. I fell down the ground and I looked at him. I felt blood bleed out of my lips. I was right he still hasn't moved on from her.
Jin: Don't you dare bring her name up!
Jungkook: Hyung that's IT. THE ONLY REASON YOU'RE FUCKING NOONA IS BECAUSE YOU'RE USING HER TO FILL IN HWA-YOUNG NOONA'S PLACE! HOW DARE YOU JIN. I SWEAR IF THIS IS THE REASON I'M NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU. NOONA IS NOT A REPLACEMENT!!!!
Jin: Jungkook calm do—
Jungkook: NO I WON'T. IT'S NOT FAIR THAT YOU HAVE HER ALL FOR YOURSELF. YOU KNOW HOW IT BUGS ME THAT EVERY TIME I HEAR HER MOAN YOUR NAME WHEN YOU GUYS DO IT.
Jin: Ok I still love Hwa-Young Jungkook I still do. And I can't move on from the fact that she used me.
Jungkook: Now it's my turn to return this to you *punches Jin* I'm going back to noona.
Jin: Oh so she's more important than your own mother?
I turned around.
Jungkook: What did you say?
Jin: It's not like your mother is in the nursing home probably on her last breaths.
Jungkook: What the fuck did you do!!!

#####YOUR POV
I saw Jin and Jungkook leave the mansion but there were so many guards protecting the entrance of the house. I left some of my clothes when I was on Jin's room so I decided to grab it. When I got there something caught my eye, it was behind a curtain. Something was peeking out, it was some sort of paper. I approached it and moved the curtain away revealing a huge web of plans. From the child trafficking in Vietnam to the selling of marijuana in Canada and the U.S. I examined everything in the web and then I followed the red string leading to my family's company, Fuyumi Corp. and under it was a picture of mom, dad, and halmeoni. Halmeoni?¿ I took halmeoni's picture off the wall and noticed that there was writing on the back.
" a back stabbing traitor who sacrificed her child for her own safety"

What did he mean own safety what's going on? I looked around the room if there's anymore evidence. I surfed through Jin's laptop if I could uncover any files. And I did. I found a video of halmeoni. But it was 7 years ago so I was about 9-10? I played the video and I saw her splash Jin's dad with champagne.

In the video:
Halmeoni: I am not giving up my granddaughter to you!
Mr.Jeon*Jin's dad: Don't you want our business to grow Kyung-mi?
Halmeoni: Don't you Kyung-mi me! I know you killed my husband because he refused to send you the extra pound of lean to Mexico and that made you lose a lot of money.
Mr.Jeon:Well old hag, since you already know the consequences if people refuse my orders then why won't you still go for this fixed marriage.
Halmeoni: I'm not going to force my granddaughter to get married to someone she doesn't love.
'Walks away from the conversation'
Mr.Jeon:Just wait Kyung-mi you'll regret this decision
*ignores him and continues walking away*
Halmeoni: By the way I don't want to work with you anymore

****end of the video****

That's when I realized it! The day my parents died halmeoni was suppose to go to a meeting but she said she was feeling "sick" so mom and dad went instead. Then maybe they sabotaged the car! But, Yoongi said they didn't actually die in a car crash but how does he know this?

 Then maybe they sabotaged the car! But, Yoongi said they didn't actually die in a car crash but how does he know this?

A/n:
Happy Easter and Happy April Fools day! I wanted to prank my readers but I realized that it was too much work. So I didn't even bother, I gave up. And I think my picture editing is getting crappier by the second aish.
Please read my new book *Access Denied* don't worry you guys have access to read it(◕‿‿◕)