Chapter 10~Needy Kookie

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It's been a few months since noona has been staying with us. Jin hired a personal maid for Jimin, Tae, and Hoseok. Since noona has been begging us that someone has to take care of them. Me and hyung are against her taking care of them so we hired a maid. She was upset at first but she felt a weight of her chest when she knows they're doing fine. Except for me, I still have a big weight on my chest. Jin-hyung never found out what happened between me and noona but that changed with my reckless behavior...

This afternoon###

Jin: Jungkook are you ready for the gala tonight?

Jungkook: Hyung you know I hate human interactions. All the girls would probably start questioning me as soon as they see me and I don't want that.

Jin: That's why you're never getting a girlfriend. C'mon you're still young so go get yourself a girl. What type of girls do you li-

Jin-hyung wasn't able to finish his sentence when noona showed up. She was wearing a black dress with gold embroilment. The dress was showing her back and her curves. Seeing her made my heart race. Oh, I could place so many hickeys on her. And plus it's easier for me to do it but I have to control myself, noona is Jin-hyung's date tonight.I can feel Jin eyeing me but I'm not too sure because all I have my eyes on is noona.

Jin: Babygirl that dress and that new hairstyle really suits you.

Y/n: Thanks... you guys look nice too.

I can't help but smile at her. She walked toward hyung who's hand was holding out for her. I'm jealous of hyung. Not because he's one of the richest man in Korea, nor it's because he's way more successful and smarter than me. It's because he got the only thing that I want in my whole entire life...noona. I'm fine with her dating someone else. It hurts a little but it's better than the woman that you like is with your brother. I can't handle that, it's too painful.

The ride there was quiet. Usually, it was loud because noona would tell us all the good memories that she had but after she tells her story she stays quiet. It's like she's in a very deep thought. But this time she's asleep. Jin-hyung placed her head on his 2 meters shoulders. I swear how does he make it so broad?

Gala##

The place was crowded with people. My estimate is about 100-200 people are in this room. Hyung greeted the guest there. I didn't see noona with him because she was stuffing her mouth with perogies and Hors-d'oeuvres. I feel kinda offended seeing her eat a lot. Didn't we feed her enough at home?

Jungkook: Slow down those aren't going anywhere

Y/n: Actually it is going somewhere it's going in my stomach. I can't believe these people come to a party served with so many good foods and they talk. Only talk!

Jungkook: Well because every single day they experience exquisite cuisines for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And these type of foods is like at the bottom of their food lists because it's common. And they have different tastes buds.

She listened to me, still stuffing her mouth. I stared at her, admiring her beauty. Then some girls that came approached me.

"Hey Kookie-oppa," they spoke in a flirtatious voice.

I seriously hate it when they call me Kookie and oppa. No, I hate people calling me that except... I want noona to call me oppa. Since I don't want to start a conversation with them. I got a hold of noona's hand. She dropped her Hors-d'oeuvre and glared at me.

"Kookie what was that for," she grumbled. I thought it was really cute because when she's mad she sounds like an 8-year old.

"Oppa who is this?" they asked in curiosity.

"She's my girlfriend," and I left a peck on her forehead. Still holding her hand. I made my way out of the hall.

JIN'S POV

I was talking with the CEO of the steel manufacturing company until about 7 girls approached me.

"Hey, there ladies how may I help you?" I held one of their hand and planted a kiss.

"Jin why can't your brother be like you, still single," one of them whined," Why does he have to date that girl wearing that black dress."

I chocked on the wine I was drinking. "Are you guys talking about y/n?"

"That's her name?" one of them asked." oh I see."

"Where are they?" I asked.

"I saw them left the hall," a girl wearing a turquoise dress explained.

I dashed out the hall bumping on a few guests. I turned left on the hallway when I heard y/n's voice. I froze on my spot when I witnessed what Jungkook was doing. He slammed y/n against the wall and he was against her.

"You better be quiet or we'll get caught," I heard him say to her.

He planted kisses on her neck while touching her back. She didn't do anything to prevent Jungkook doing that to her. She just stood there but when I do it to her she pushes me away. Her reaction to Jungkook is the reaction I want from her.

"Stop it Kookie please!" she cried.

"Stop calling me Kookie I'm not a little kid anymore!" he complained and he made out with her. That's when I stepped on the scene. I gave Jungkook an icy stare. His eye widened and I know he's scared. I told him that if I ever betray him he knows the consequences.

"So what do you think you're doing Kookie?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Sorry for not updating the story. I have so much homework and I've been procrastinating.