Chapter 5~Newbie

You ran to school realizing how late you are. The school bodyguard was about to close the gate. You yelled stop as loud as you can to capture his attention. He turned to you and started to laugh.

Guard: "Someone overslept today."

Y/n: "Just open the door and let me in."

He opened the gate just like you ordered him to and dashed to your classroom. It was located on the 4th floor in building B. You reached your classroom out of breath. You turned the doorknob and opened the door everyone was staring at you. "Sorry for being late guys." Then you rushed to your desk with an embarrassed face. Your teacher Mr. Yoshikida was really annoyed for you interrupting him.

Mr.Y: As I was saying we have a new student coming here today.

Random person: Is it going to be a girl or boy?

*Knock, knock, knock*

Mr.Y: You are about to find out.

Mr. Yoshikida opened the door. The new student entered the classroom. He was wearing dark sunglasses, a black leather jacket, and gold chains. He took off his glasses and scanned the class.

"Hello everyone, my name is Min Yoongi. I really want to tell you about myself but I lost my memory...so I don't know anything about myself."

Mr. Yoshikida was obviously not amused to what he said but he tried to stay calm and let it slide.

Mr.Y: Ok Mr.Min you will be sitting beside y/n.

Bisch wuttt? Beside me?! Mr. Yoshikida why are you making me suffer. Min Yoongi clearly looks like he doesn't want to be bothered. As soon as he sat down beside me he fell asleep. I poked him to wake him up but I immediately pulled my finger away from him. For a second, I thought I was touching a dead corpse. Our first lesson was English. Mr. Yoshikida paired us with the people we sit beside with. Great, I have to be paired up with this dude. He missed the whole lesson because he was asleep the whole time. Since I'm a nice person I jotted down everything that he missed. He missed 4 subjects and plus I was also writing down notes for me so my hand ached in the end. Just after the lunch bell rang he woke up. I handed him the notes that I copied and instead of saying thank you he gave me an icy stare. I stood up from my desk, got my bag, and left the classroom. I was so excited to be away from him. Taehyung, Hoseok, and Namjoon were waiting for me outside the cafeteria.

Namjoon: Hey what's up?

Taehyung: The sky *Namjoon ignores Taehyung and looks at you*

Y/n: Terrible

Hoseok: Huh why?

Y/n: It's that student Min Yoongi he's just ugh I can't even find the right word to describe him.

Hoseok: Oh the new student!

Y/n: What's up with this guy. He said he lost his memory ya right. Where is he from anyway?

Namjoon: I don't remember his face at all. It's not the kind of face you would forget though. Maybe he's an artist or something. Or probably just a freak.

Random girl from my class: No way that guy's really cool.

We all turned around to see who was eavesdropping on our conversation. It was Kira Shioka the girl in my class.

Kira: The fact that he won't reveal his past is extra mysterious! *walks away after saying that*

Namjoon: What the hell? Mysterious is cool?

Hoseok: She seems worst.

Taehyung: I heard his dad is the most powerful mafia in the whole Korea.