Chapter 17~Over?

A sign of wonderful events happened these past few months. Tae and I manage to graduate and Jungkook was getting better. He gets treated once in a while so we visited the hospital multiple times. But that's not the only reason why we both visit the hospital.

I'm pregnant!

Telling Kookie the news made my heart melt. His reaction is literally my life. He kissed my belly multiple times.

"Hi my little fetus. I am Jungkook your appa. If it weren't for me you wouldn't be developing in eomma's belly." He placed his arm around me and leaned in for a kiss.

"Kookie stop it, that tickles," but he didn't stop. He kissed me passionately and then went down to my neck. A sinful moan escaped my lips. "Kookie no the baby."

"The baby needs to know how we made him or her," He placed me on his lap and hugged me even tightly.

"Thank you for giving me a chance noona..." I smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"And thank you for changing my whole life." He kissed me again but I broke off as soon as my phone rang.

"Hold up Kookie," I got up and answered the phone.

"Hello?"
"I think you're getting to comfortable with my brother missy."
"Brother...? Jin?!" Kookie jolted up from his seat and snatched the phone from me.
"What the hell do you want Jin?" Kookie was in rage.
"Jin? No hyung?"
"You lost your of privilege of being my hyung when you killed my love ones."
"You deserve that. I'm just getting my revenge."
"For what?"
"Hwa-Young...you stole her from me!"
"I did no such thing!"
"She broke up with me because of you! And if it weren't for your existence I would still have her by now. So Watch out Jungkook and y/n."

He hung up and his last sentence left us both with a worried expression.

"Don't worry jagi, I won't let him lay a finger on you ever."

5 Years Later:
The police are still searching for Jin, only God knows where he is. I gave birth to two beautiful babies,baby boy and girl.

"Eomma lookie Appa's pwicture!"

"Omo where did you find that?"

"In eomma's drawer!"

"Lemme take a picture and send it to appa. I'm sure he misses you so much!"

I got a text message from Jungkook

"My son really got his irresistible looks from his appa."

"And what about his eomma?"

"He got eomma's heart melting cuteness."

I suddenly got a phone call from a random number.

"Hello?"
"Where's your beloved husband to protect you?" I froze. I know this voice. As soon as I heard Jin's voice all those terrible memories flashed in my head.

"Oh ya, you have a daughter right," I suddenly heard screaming and it was my daughter's voice.

"Eomma!"

"Come back to your house, that's where you'll find her. But don't tell anyone." He hung up and tears poured out my eyes.

"Eomma! Wae are chu crying? I promished appa not to maek chu craiy," he started tearing up and I heard the front door unlock. Is Jin coming? I held on Eunwoo tightly and brought him to his room. As soon as I placed him on his bed I heard Jungkook's voice.

"Where is my queen? Or my prince and princess?" I heard him yell from downstairs. A huge wave of relief made me open the door and bringing Eunwoo downstairs.

There he was in front of us wearing a suit, showing his bunny smile, smiling even wider as Eunwoo approached him.

"Appa!"

"What is it?"

"Eomma started cryyingg," his eyes locked with mine. My eyes were red and puffy due to the fact I cried a waterfall.

"Y/n are you okay?"

"Yes jagi I'm fine, can I go out for a walk?"

"Wait where is—," before he could even finish his sentence I ran out the door. I need to go back to my old home!

I ran and ran. I didn't stop, my daughter's life depends on this...

~~~~~~
I more chapter left and I'm almost doneee. How's the story so far?