Chapter 14~Mianhae

~While reading this chapter I want you guys to please listen to my favs sing and angelic song that certainly suits this chapter~
####

You: You fucking did what?!
I slammed my fist on Yoongi several times, tears came out. Seeing him cry made me cry too. He killed my parents but at the same time I feel his guilt making me guilty.

You: Yoongi why? Why did you...
Yoongi: Y/n I'm sorry I didn't know they were your parents. I'm an assassin if I'm hired to kill someone I kill someone and get payed. I couldn't care less about their background but...
You: So you killed other innocent lives before you killed my parents?!
.^^^
Jin: Yes and where do you think you all are going? And Yoongi I'm ashamed of you. I can't believe your brother did a better job than you.
Yoongi: Stfu Jin
Jin: Let us not get too excited for the execution tomorrow. I will throw a feast and let you guys party before I end your lives.
Jimin: Tf man no thank you
Taehyung: I actually wa— oh never mind we're Gucci.
Jin: Good good good

We were brought to a small dark room. I can't breathe at all! I hate tight spaces and I hate the dark! Hoseok tries to kick the door but ends up failing. I cuddled with Jimin while Tae sleeps on my shoulders and I could see Jungkook trying to calm himself down. I know that he's nyctophobia (fear of darkness).

Jin found a perfect place to keep us in fear, a really good place. I got Taehyung's head and placed it on Jimin, making my way too Kookie.

You: Is my little maknae alright?
Jungkook: Noona mianhae...
You: Kookie for what?¿
Jungkook: If I could've controlled myself maybe we wouldn't be in this situation
You: Stop blaming yourself Kookie

I cupped his face and gave him a reassuring smile. Placing his head on my lap I tried to calm him down. Seeing Kookie like this is hurting my heart. I'm fine taking all the suffering but not my love ones. They went through enough trouble because of me. Mom, dad, halmeoni...

The day of the execution
Woozi's POV
Jin: Woozi where's Yoongi
Woozi: why are you looking for that pussy I'm here! I'll be the one to kill her.

Woozi walked away in frustration. Why are people always looking for his brother even though he's there. What am I? Woozi thought. He makes his way to the cell where all of you are located in.

Woozi: Hello there I'm here to take y/n.

He grabs you forcefully leaving them with a frightful face. They know what today is, how could they forget?

As you both make your way outside,he tugs your hair and leans to your ear.

Woozi: You should be thankful that we're ending your life. If it weren't for you your friends wouldn't be suffering.
You: I already know that... thank you for letting me live for this long.
Woozi: girls like you are pain in the ass.

####
Leaving the building you both saw Jin relaxing on an armchair on the balcony, taking a sip of tequila. He is quite amused seeing you all beaten. On your knees with a raising heart. Seeing Jin's goons hand over Woozi a gun gave you a heart attack. You're going to die anyway so yah.

On your knees facing the opposite from where Woozi is facing . You forcefully closed your eyes not looking at around surroundings. That's when a gunshot was heard...

Are you sure you want to continue reading this?
{Scroll down to continue}
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
What you're still reading? Fine will show you the next part in...
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Sike! Wait I thought you stopped reading do you really want to know what happens next?
Readers: Yes author-nim
Author-nim: Ughhh fineee
,
,
,
,
,
,