Chapter 3~Flashback

Flashback: U were 6 years old and your parents went on a business trip. They promised to be back after 4 days but it got extended to a week. You were upset so you ran away from home.

Y/n: Mom, dad u guys promised me that u guys were going home after 4 days why aren't u back yet. *starts crying*

Jimin(6 yrs old): Joy where are you going?

A dog approached you and started licking you.

Jimin: Joy? *gets scared because he sees you*

Jimin: I see u found my dog, thanks for ur service. C'mon Joy let's go. *barks at Jimin and stays beside you* You've got to be kidding me Joy stop being stubborn.

Joy laid beside trying to comfort you. She ignored Jimin and she decided to make you feel better. Jimin sighed, and asked your name.

Y/n: My name is y/n...

Jimin: Why don't u come with us you seemed very lonely and my dog seems to really like you.

You stood up from your spot while holding Joy. You followed Jimin to his backyard.

Jimin: Sorry my house isn't that big.

y/n: it's okay*looks around the house*

Jimin: Want some ice cream? *hands over the ice cream to u*

y/n: thx...

Jimin: *sits down da chair while Joy sleeps on his lap* so why r u crying?

y/n: I ran away from home because mom and dad didn't go home today. They said their business trip was extended for a week. I miss them so much...

Jimin: I miss my parents too *starts examining u* by the way, who's your parents?

y/n: My parents are (your parent's name)

Jimin: *chokes on water* your parents are the owner of Fuyumi Corp. da biggest Corporation in Korea!

y/n: ya that's them...

Jimin: My parents work for them, and they're in da business trip with your parents so don't worry too much. I know they're coming back.

y/n: can I come back here, I really enjoy it here.

Jimin: Sure, I would love to have a friend over *smile*

y/n: Thanks um...

Jimin: Jimin, Park Jimin's my name. See you soon!

A few months past since the day you both met. You went to his house multiple times bringing him treats from your parents. You both enjoy each other's company but one day...

y/n: Jiminishiii! I brought you Ferrero Rocher!

You look for Jimin and you find him in his backyard sobbing.

y/n: Jimin?! Are you okay...

Jimin: does it look like I'm okay y/n!

y/n: I'm sorry Jimin what's wrong?

Jimin: Joy...is dead...

y/n: Jimin... its okay

Jimin: No y/n it's not okay! I lost someone precious to me and this is what you tell me!

y/n: Oh so what am I huh? Am I not your friend too!

You ran back home and started crying. You don't want anything to do with him anymore.

Jimin took the Ferrero Rocher box that he threw and saw a letter at the bottom. It says,

" Jimin farewell, this is the last day I get to spend with you. Thank you for being my friend. I hope in the future we can be more than friends, you know boyfriends and girlfriends. Aish I suck at writing letters and this is my first time writing a love letter to someone I like...Jimin I'm going to miss you and I hope you and Joy enjoy the chocolates. By the way, there's a little something I got you from Busan I hope you like it."

Sincerely,

y/n

He closes the envelope and sees a bracelet engraved his initials. He smiled and cried even harder. He regrets yelling at you so he stood up wipes his tears and ran towards your house. But when he reached your house he saw you enter the limo. When it started driving away he chased it and blocked its way.

driver: hey kid I could've run over you, what were you thinking!?

Jimin: can I just speak to y/n for just a minute.

The driver knocks at your window.

Driver: Ma'am someone wants to have a word with you.

Jimin ran toward the window and starts knocking.

Jimin: Y/n, y/n c'mon can we talk?

*you open your window and looked at him*

y/n: we have nothing to talk about my dear acquaintance *looks at da watch* oh my look at the time mom and dad might get mad at me for being late. I'm so sorry Mr.Park I got to go, farewell.

The driver started the engine and you left. Jimin won't give up without a fight so he chased the limo until it went too fast for him to catch up. You saw him fall on his knees crying calling your name. You felt really guilty doing that to him but you also felt that you both are now even.

Halmeoni: At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.

y/n: halmeoni what does that mean?

Halmeoni: you are too young to understand that but I know someday you will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im obsessed to listening to the BTS cyphers like I always feel so hype when i listen to it!

Also your last name is Fuyumi just to let you know