Meeting Again

Things you should know:

(Y/N) : Your Name
(F/C) : Favorite Color
(S/F/C) : Second Favorite Color
(H/C) : Hair Color
(H/L) : Hair Length
(E/C) : Eye Color
(F/F) : Favorite Food
(F/D) : Favorite Drink

I'll add on more as I go if I need to! (Oh, btw, in this story you're really short, sorry if you're not in real life, but you're not a werewolf in real life either, so :P)

(Y/N POV)

I was sitting on my towel on the beach at Love~Love Paradise, wearing my (F/C) jacket and my (S/F/C) bathing suit. I had my blue bandana covering my eyes. (Sorry if you don't like blue, I did it because, red and blue, ya know.) I stared out at the clear ocean water taking a sip of my (F/D), when I heard someone call my name.

"(Y/N)!!!" I looked over at the person who yelled my name, who was also running toward me. I finally realized who it was and stood up.

"A-Aaron..?!" I yelled back to my brother. He ran and picked me up into a hug. "A-Aaron... you're... crushing... m-me..." He put me down.

"S-Sorry! But (Y/N)! I haven't seen you in so long! Where have you been?!"

"Uhm... I don't know..." I said, looking down. "After college, I kinda just got an apartment and... that's it? I was watching T.V. one day, and an ad for a free vacation here came up, and I called and won. Wasn't there some other way to get here? Like a... kissing conte-"

"WELL IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE WHAT A COINCIDENCE, AM I RIGHT?! HEHHEHEHEH..." he laughed nervously.

"U-Uhm... okay... well I really missed you..." I stuttered as I hugged him.

Then, a girl with ravel black hair and hazel eyes came running up to us. "Hey, Aaron, why'd you run over here- oh, hello! Who are you?" she said happily. However, I could see a tiny glint of jealousy in her eyes.

I stopped hugging Aaron and turned to the girl. "U-Uhm... I-I-I a-am... uh..."

"She's my sister, (Y/N)." Aaron stepped in.

The girl's jealousy left her eyes. "Oh! Well, it's nice to meet you, (Y/N)! I'm Aphmau!" she said as she held out her hand for me to shake it.

I wearily reached out my hand and shook Aphmau's hand. "I-It's nice to m-meet you t-too..." I said, trembling.

Aphmau let go after a few seconds. "Aww, Aaron, your sister is so cute!" she said as she looked at Aaron, then back at me. I looked back down at the ground, shyly.

Then more people came over. I'm guessing more of Aaron's friends.

Oh Irene, here we go...

"Oh, hey guys!" Aaron said happily, turning to the new people.

"Hey Aaron!" a guy with royal blue hair greeted.

"Heeyyyy, who's this lovely lady with ya?" I turned to see a man with white hair looking up and down at me. My face immediately turned beet red.

Then Aaron punched him in the face. "A-AARON! You're not supposed to
p-punch people!" I yelled.

Aaron turned to me. "Trust me, when you get to know him, you'll understand." he said.

"O-Okay..."

A man with light brown hair walked up to me. "Why do you have a bandana over your eyes like Aaron used to?"

I looked down. "Well, I-I..."

Aphmau stomped up to him. "Laurance! You don't just ask people questions that they don't want to answer!" she huffed.

He held up his hands in front of him, sweat now dropping off of his face.
"I-I didn't know it was a sensitive topic! I'm sorry!" he exclaimed.

"I-It's f-fine..." I said quietly, looking back up. Aaron chuckled.

"Well, let me introduce you to everyone. You already met Aphmau." He pointed to a girl with light blue hair. "That's Katelyn." He pointed to a girl with pink hair and black cat ears. "That's Kawaii~Chan." He pointed to a girl with orange hair. "That's Lucinda." He pointed to a guy with blonde hair. "That's Garroth." He pointed to a guy with black hair and a mask. "That's Zane." He pointed to the guy with dark blue hair. "That's Dante." He pointed to the guy with light brown hair. "That's Laurence." And FINALLY, he pointed to the guy with white hair... still on the ground. "And..... that's Travis." (I forget if Nicole went with them on the boat, and I'm too lazy to go back and look, so just imagine that she didn't. And sorry if I forgot anyone else.)

Travis sat up looked up at me. "But you can call me handso- ACK!" Aphmau punched him. "Who knew that a potato could have such a strong punch..." he said, out of breath.

"Yeah, but the new girl is even more of a potato than Aphmau." Laurence said, pointing at me with his thumb. I looked down, embarrased.

"Anyway," Aaron said, "this is (Y/N), my little sister."

"WHAT?!?!?" everyone that Aaron introduced me to yelled.

"Y...Yeah..." I said nervously.

"That's awesome! Well, it's nice to meet you, (Y/N)!" Laurence said, holding out his hand. I nervously shook his hand. Then Zane came up to me.

"Hi, I guess..." he said, looking away.

"H-Hi..." I said back.

Then Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, and Dante came up to me to say hi. The only one who didn't was the Garroth guy. Then he finally started walking over. He was sweating because of nervousness, almost as much as me. "U-Ummm..." he said nervously. "H-Hello, (Y-Y/N)..."

All of the girls started giggling. "The Stutter King meets The Stutter Queen!" Aphmau said. Both me and Garroth turned red.

Then Guy, my 'Guy'de, walked over. "Hello, (Y/N)!" He greeted.

"H-Hi..." I said back.

"I'm sorry to say this, but since you came to the island alone and got a house to yourself, we have to move you in with someone. A big family just came, and we need to make room for them. So please find another house to share with some people."

"(Y/N)~Sama can stay with us!" Kawaii~Chan squeaked.

"H-Huh?!" I exclaimed.

"That's great!" Guy said. "We already have you stuff moved into the house, so I would recommend going there and getting settled in!

"B-But... how did you already get my stuff in-"

"Ciao!" He said before disappearing right in front of me. I just stood there, speechless.

"Well..." Travis said as he slithered next to me. "You could alway share a room with me- OW!" Aaron punched him again. "Sorry..." he apologized, laying on the ground.

This is going to be a long summer...

1140 FREAKING WORDS

Wow, wasn't expecting that from my lazy brain. I hope you like it! This'll kinda be like those "All the guys like her, who does she like?" things, but you know who it is in the end. And if this story goes good, I'm hoping to get all the way to Emerald Secret... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Welp, see ya's.