Melissa!

(Your POV)

  Run run run run run run run run run run, FRICK-

  You fell on your face.

  Again.

  Everyone kept looking at you as if you were crazy. And they were correct. Running outside in a busy city while having a concussion? It's official. However, you just picked yourself up and continued running clumsily.

  As you were-

  HEY! This isn't supposed to be in second person! Get out of here author~sama, shoo!

  Meep..!

  *Sigh* Now, where were we? Oh, right.

  I just HAD to see Melissa. The meeting was ending, and I could barely walk, let alone run. But I somehow managed to... barely make it. BARELY. I reached the restaurant, and saw Garroth, Zane, an older woman with black hair, Aphmau, Aaron, and...

  "MELISSA!" I yelled. Her head whipped in my direction. I ran to her and (literally) fell into her arms. Yep. I tripped onto her.

  "Lil' sis! I haven't seen you in so long!" My older sister exclaimed, hugging my tightly. I gladly returned the embrace without hesitation. We both let go after a few moments. "(Y/N)! How have you been? I've been meaning to call you, but all my time is being taken up by working at the company."

  "I've been pretty good, actually!" I responded joyfully, smiling. I heard squealing, so I turned my head to the side to see that it was coming from the older-looking, black haired woman. Her eyes were sparkling as she stared at me, and she was jumping in place.

  "Uhm... H-Hello, my name is (Y/N), and you are...?" I greeted, trying to sound as polite as possible.

  "It is you!" the woman squealed louder, turning to Garroth. "GarGar, this is the girl you kept talking about non-stop!"

  wait wut

  (GarGar's POV :3)

  "It is you!" Mommy exclaimed. She turned to face me, her eyes were sparkling with excitement. "GarGar, this is the girl you kept talking about non-stop!" My face turned to a cherry as I glanced at (Y/N). She had the same reaction. Mommy walked in front of (Y/N) and held out her hand. "My name is Zianna, GarGar and ZuZu's mother. It's a pleasure to meet you, (Y/N)!"

  "M-Mom!" Zane exclaimed, embarrassed by his pet name. Mommy ignored Zane and shook (Y/N)'s hand as she accepted it.

  "It's nice to meet you too, Zianna." (Y/N) replied politely. Melissa pulled (Y/N) to the side quickly and whispered something in her ear. "But-"

  "No, (Y/N), it's fine." Melissa interrupted her sister. (Y/N) sighed.

  "Fiiiiine..." she groaned. I tilted my head, confused to what Melissa said. (Y/N) untied her bandana and took it of, revealing her sparkling (E/C) eyes.

  "Leave your bandana off today, sis." Melissa told (Y/N).

  "Sure... Just today though." Melissa giggled and nodded. (Y/N) tied her bandana on her head like a headband. Melissa hughed her sister once more.

  "I gotta go to another meeting, but call me tomorrow and we can meet up, okay?"

  (Y/N) smiled. "Sounds like a plan."

  "Great! C'ya!" Melissa finished as she walked to her car and drove off.

  "So, what's the plan for the rest of the day? It's getting fairly late in the afternoon." I asked (Y/N). She thought to herself for a few moments.