.......Snoring

(Your POV)

  "Wow..." I said as I stepped inside of the house. It was so much bigger than the one that I was staying in before!

  "Huh, new girl's actually smiling, eh?" Laurance said, smirking. I immediately stopped and looked down again.

  "Laurance, she has a name, you know!" Katelyn yelled.

  "S-Sorry, Katelyn!" He said, a quiver in his voice. I looked back up, quietly giggling.

  Aaron yawned. "Well, (Y/N), it's getting late, you can look around the house more in the morning." Everyone nodded in agreement.

  I turned to him. "B-But... where a-am I... g-going to sleep...?" I stuttered softly.Just then all of the boys, except for Garroth, stepped forward. After a couple seconds, they looked at each other and glared.

  Aaron clapped his hands once. "Garroth! You'll be with Garroth." Everyone turned to Garroth.

  His eyes widened. "W-What?!
M-Me?!" he yelled.

  "Yup!" then Aaron ran upstairs and the girls dragged all of the other boys upstairs. Me and Garroth stared at each other akwardly, until I finally spoke up.

  "U-Uhm... I-I should probably g-go and get d-dressed..." I stuttered.

  "Y-Yeah..." he responded.

  I walked into the bathroom with one of my bags and got dressed into a matching light purple (or some other color if you don't like purple) shirt and shorts, and a cute little cat ear hat that came with it. Then I also grabbed my pillow and walked out of the bathroom. (Picture above ^)

  Garroth was already in the
bed-thingy next to the giant flatscreen
T.V.. I walked down the steps and laid down on the right side of the 'bed'. It was.... akward. I made it so the blanket was only covering my feet, since my pajamas were warm anyway, and it was the middle of summer. I was laying on my back, just about to fall asleep, when I heard what sounded like a thousand cars reving up mixed with godzilla growling.

  I turned to see that Garroth was snoring.

  Also drooling.

  ...Gross.

  I triedto go to sleep, I really did, but it wasn't working for the first 20 minutes. Plan B. I watch too much Youtube, so one time I watched a technique on how to stop someone snoring by pushing their throat some weird way. I tried to remember every detail, and when I finally did, I tried it.

  It worked! He was still drooling though. But it stopped the snoring! All I need to do now is keep my hand there for a minute longer and I should be good for the night! Then... his mouth closed. I thought it was weird at first, but then he woke up.

  We just... akwardly stared at each other for a few moments, me still gently holding onto his throat. I started sweating, and so did he. "Uhh... w...what a-are you d-doing..?" He asked nervously.

  I quickly let go of his throat. "I-I'm sorry! Y-You were snoring, and I-I couldn't sleep, and-"

  "N-No! It's fine! I-I'm sorry for snoring t-too loud!" he interrupted. "It... actually felt kinda n-nice..." he muttered.

  "I-It did..?" I asked softly.

  "Y-You weren't supposed to hear that!"

  "I-I'm sorry!"

  "Don't be! I-I should be sorry! I talked too loud!"

  We both just looked down in silence.... and embarassment. Our faces were extremely red. Even though it was really dark, I swear our faces might've been glowing even.

  "S-Sorry..." we both said at the same time. Then we look up startled. "N-No, don't be!" we said in unison once again. "What a-are you doing?" We stared at each other in disbelief. "Pineapple! Acorn! My chihuahua had rocket boosters and jumped over Mars!"

  We looked down again. "U-uhm..." I said, breaking the silence. "D-Do you wanna j-just go back t-to sleep...?"

  "Y-Yeah..." he responded. We laid back down and fell asleep, without any snoring.

  (Time Skip -next day-)

  I felt someone gently nudging me on my shoulder. I groaned and turned around to see who it was. My eyes widened as I realized that it was Garroth. Of course, he couldn't see that, because I still had the bandana on.

  "G-Good morning..." Garroth said, a light tint of pink on his cheeks.

  "Good morning..." I mumbled back. We were both avoiding eye contact, until I heard a squeal.

  "KAWAII~CHAN TOOK THE CUTEST VIDEO EVER LAST NIGHT!" I'm pretty sure it was Kawaii~Chan who said that. Me and Garroth decided to get out of bed and walk up the stairs to the dining room.

  Aphmau walked over the Kawaii~Chan, along with Katelyn and Lucinda. "What did you take a video of, Kawaii~Chan?" Aphmau asked sleepily.

  Kawaii~Chan started jumping up and down. "Kawaii~Chan took a video of (Y/N)~Sama and Garroth~Kun saying the exact same things to each other, and it was sooo cuuute!!!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

  Garroth and I just stood there, frozen, as allnof the girls slowly turned their heads to us, smirking evilly. Our faces were so red.

  "KAWAII~CHAN, SHOW US THE VIDEO AND SEND IT!" Aphmau yelled quickly.

  "NO!" both me and Garroth yelled while running toward the group of girls. They all split in different directions, and me and Garroth just stood there, the girls running everywhere.

  "Aaaaannnddd..... SENT!" Kawaii~Chan said proudly, still running.

  "NOOOO!!!" Garroth and I yelled.

  Then all the boys came down the stairs. "Hey, what's all the yelling for?" Dante asked, rubbing his eyes.

  Crap.

  "NOTHING! The yelling is for NOTHING! Eheheh..." Garroth and I said at the same time. We looked at each other. "Stop saying the exact thing I'm saying! This is what got us in this situation in the first place!" We gritted out teeth. "Grr... STOP IT!!!" We both turned away and crossed out arms.

  The girls were fangirling like crazy. "My new shiiip!" Kawaii~Chan squealed.

  I turned to her, confusingly. "What's a 'ship'?" She smiled evilly again. I took a step back. Then Aaron grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. "WELL WE SHOULD GO, I'M GONNA HELP (Y/N) GET READY BYE!" Aaron ran up the stairs, me punching his back and trying to escape.

  1055 WORDS WOW

  WOW. Well, I don't really have much to say, soo... See ya!