Cute

Btw, you two look like dat picture up there. Okay, to the story! :P

(Your POV)

  I woke up to squealing. I hadn't opened my eyes yet, and I was really warm... and comfortable... So comfortable that I don't wanna open my eyes. And... why does it feel like something's missing? Like, something's supposed to be on my face... Eh, I'm too tired and comfy to care right now.

  Then, I heard a familiar high-pitched voice. "Ohhh, Kawaii~Chan's new OTP!" I also heard many pictures being taken continuously.

  "Shh, Kawaii~Chan, you'll wake them up! Hehehe..." another familiar voice said. Then, I heard multiple girls giggling.

  Who are they even talking about? I want in on this!

  Then I felt something move.

  What was that?! It's probably the warm, comfy thing!

  Just then, I heard an oddly familiar and scratchy voice mumble something.

  O-Oh... my... Irene...

  I slowly and hesitantly open my eyes to see...Garroth.

  Right there.

  In front of me.

  Crap.

  My face turned into a frickin' stop light. He fluttered his eyes open, and he had the same exact reaction. "Shh, shh, Kawaii~Chan, start the video...now!" Lucinda whispered to Kawaii~Chan, but I was freaking out too much to notice.

  We both jumped back and sat at opposite sides of the bed. "OH MY IRENE I'M SO SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED PLEASE FORGIVE ME AAAHH!" Garroth and I both screamed at each other in unison. We both put our hands over our faces in embarassment, trying to cover our tomato faces, and failing miserably.

  The girls were still squealing, but A LOT more. I realized something.
"W-Where's my bandana?!" I exclaimed, looking around frantically for it. Then, all of a sudden, it looked like Garroth forgot the girls were there and lost all nervousness.

  He stopped me by putting his hands on my shoulders and pushing me back down so I was sitting on my heels. Then he held my face with his hands, caressing it with his thumb. "Do you forget what I told you last night? You're beautiful, don't forget that." he said softly.

  There was a blush spread across my face. My (E/C) eyes were shining in the sun's morning rays sinking in through the windows. "G-Garroth..." I managed to say breathlessly. He pulled my head forward and touched his forehead to mine. The girls were basically just dead now.

  Garroth stopped our foreheads from touching and looked back into me
(E/C) eyes. "Now, do you want to go back to sleep?" he asked. I slowly nodded. He layed back down and patted the spot next to him, where I woke up. I layed there and he started humming a song to me. It was... surprisingly calming.

  I heard one of the girls squeal something like, "Oh my Irene! I can't believe I got all of that on video!" before I fell back to sleep by Garroth's humming.

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I woke up sometime later. I looked at the time on my phone.

  12:30. Wow. I don't usually wake up this late...

  I looked to the other side of the bed and saw Garroth with his head in his hands. "G-Garroth, what's w-wrong?"
I asked with a worried tone in my voice.

  He jumped a little when he heard me. "S-Sorry, nothing, it's just... " he started as he turned to me, a light blush spread across his face.
"W-When we woke up earlier, and I said those things about y-your bandana before you went back to sleep, uhm... Well, Lucinda cast a temporary spell on me to a-act all... confident and stuff." he explained. Then he got wide eyed and held his hands in front of him. "U-Uh, not that I didn't mean what I said, or anything!" he finished quickly.

  I sat up and giggled. "I-It's fine. Those g-girls will do anything f-for their... ship? I-Is that what it was called?"

  Garroth looked curious. "H-Hey, you're starting to stutter less when you talk to me."

  My eyes widened. "I-I AM?!" I said as I had a stupid, excited look on my face. Garroth chuckled and I realized how dumb I must've looked. I looked down and whimpered in embarassment.

  "Wait... did you just... whimper?" Garroth asked, confused.

  "W-What? N-No, why would I d-do that?" I replied, not realizing that I did.

  "You... definitely just whimpered."

  "No I d-didn't... d-did I..?"

  "Uhm... yeah..."

  My eyes widened. "I-I-I'M S-SO
S-SORRY! I-I DIDN'T M-MEAN T-TO!"
Garroth chuckled at my sudden outburst.

  "Calm down, it's fine." Garroth assured me. "It's not like you're a werewolf or anything."

  "Y-Yeah..." I said as I looked down. Then, I looked up as I realized something. "Wait... you c-changed the s-subject!" I told Garroth.

  "What? What do y-you mean?" Garroth stuttered nervously as he started sweating.

  He knows he's caught.

  "W-What's a ship?" I asked him innocently.

   "U-Uh... LOOK, BACON!" Garroth said pointing to the kitchen. At that moment, I completely forgot about what we were talking about.

  "BACON?! WHERE?!" I yelled as I sprinted to the kitchen. There was a plate of bacon with a note next to it that said '(Y/N)'.

  Wow, he didn't lie to me just to get out of talking about... what were we talking about again? Who cares? BACON.

  First, though, I opened the note.

  Dear (Y/N),

  You were taking forever to wake up, so everyone went to their own activities. Also, I saw you and Garroth. Hehehe... Well, go do what you wanna, lil' sis!

       Your Favorite Sibling,
                                     Aaron

  "What's it say?" Garroth asked me.

  "O-Oh, just that they left to do their o-own stuff." I responded. Garroth nodded.

  "So, what do you wanna do? W-We can go somewhere together if you want..." Garroth trailed off.

  "W-Well, I was thinking today we coild maybe just... go to the beach? Oh, and after we can get ice cream! Then we come back and watch a movie, and-" I realized I was rambling. "S-Sorry..." I apologized as I looked down in embarrassment.

  Garroth laughed. "It's perfectly fine! Also, that all sounds great!"

  I looked up hopefully. "R...Really..?"

  "Yeah, go get dressed and everything, and we can go now!"

  "S-Sure!" I grabbed my clothes and ran in the bathroom. I got in and took my pajamas off. I went to put my bathing suit on, but then I realized something.

  No, no, no! I grabbed my bikini on accident! Ehh, no!  I can't go back out now, I'm not dressed, and if I get dressed again it'll take too long and he seemed pretty excited to go and he'll ask me why I came back out after 5 minutes without doing anything and he'll laugh at me and I'll be so embarrased! UGH, I'LL JUST WEAR IT! (Does anyone else have little... internal anxiety attacks? I do. :P)

  I put it on and put my tank top and short shorts on over it. I walked out. "Ready?" Garroth asked me, leaning against the wall.

  "Almost." I walked back to the kitchen.

  "Huh?" He walked behing me and I turned around with the plate from earlier and a stupid grin on my face.

  "Bacon."

  1236 words
  Next chapter will be about your day together! :3
  ~Muffin